Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Test and Length of Time

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Hello,

I was on a couple of 10 week cycles last year (of test mainly) and to make a long story short i have several bottles of test e left that will be expiring in about 4 months.
I am currently on my 12th week of test e @ 500mg a week and I was wondering how long can i continue to be on test e without any serious health effects? Is there anything that I should be concerned about? the dose will be the same @ 500mg a week (maybe some weeks @750) but this will be my first time going over 12 weeks. I was also planning on using some hcg around week 20 or so. your feedback is much appriciated. thank you again.

ps - I am 34 years of age, not sure if that helps..

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Feel free to extend the duration of your cycle if you wish, but I wouldn't extend it out of fear that the test will go bad after its expiration date. I've used stuff that's "old", and have never had any problem with it.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Yea don't worry about the expiration date on the test, and there are no bad health effects at the doses your using. Although i'd add in some aromasin to balance the estrogen out.

Why wait to week 20 for the hcg?

take it through the whole cycle.

peace.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
yeah personally i would have been on the hcg already, after week 4-6...but i guess better late than never. and as for length you will be fine running longer than 12, make sure you have your pct ready becuase you are going to need it. I will admit when i first started into all of this i ran sus and deca for a long time, stayed on the test for close to a year at 500-750 a week. it wasnt worth it unless you are competing pro or powerlifting in competitions. It got to the point of almost zero gains, just maintaining. So i got off, ran my pct and stayed off for a while before i got back on. the gains were there again. So Id recomend just getting off and saving it, or since its test e run a few weeks longer, but dont worry about it expiring...youre good there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic