Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Test 400

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Hey Guys,
I started my first Test 400 cycle and I pinned 1cc in glutes. Felt good that day but the next day my glute area was sore. Feels like a lump above where I pinned, like a knot feeling. Is this normal? Is this what I should expect from this particular test? Any advice on how to make next pin less sore or is this something that comes with test 400?

Thanks for your advice/help on this...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
This depends on how many times you've pinned before. If this is your first cycle then it will hurt no matter what you pin because your muscle isn't used to holding oil yet. But, yes, concentrations above 300mg/ml will provide some discomfort. This is nothing to worry about, just know that this will happen just about everytime.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Just like prop, you can get used to it.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
just like GS said, if your new the muscle will hurt a while caus eit is getting use to holding oil.
T400 will hurt cause it take a little more BA and BB to hold the gear in suspension.
a nice easy wau to get use to this is ramping up in the injection site. this will prepare the site. when i was breaking in mega test 500 i had to start slow other wise i wouldn't move that body part for a week.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
another good point....take at least 30 seconds (more like a minute) to push the gear into the muscle. This gives the muscle time to slowly expand.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Honestly, it sounds like this is your first cycle, any muscle will hurt till you pin them enough times. Another issue causing pain is the gear, 400/ml is a lot, you might want to break up those injections to twice a week, and then cutting the test with some sterile oil should make a big difference for you too. Grape seed oil is always a good one to grab. .5ml to every ml of test 400 should help a lot. Aside from that, just give it time.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
good advice above...i say live and learn.......just rememeber if u do end up with knots they could take as long as a hole week to go away....Just dont be sticking the same spot wile its flared up...It could cause infections....dw

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
What brotha deadweight says is true, you can get an abcess from a sterile inject . To much BA in the same spot over a period of time and eartation of recrystalization of high milligram injects .

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Thanks for the advice guys. Its getting a bit better but it felt weird to have a lump back there. sometimes you cant help but get paranoid and think the worst (like an infection or something).
What makes allot of sense is to just split dose and do 2 shots a week.

Thank you all again!!!

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
Actually, in all likelyhood, your Test 400 is probably no good. In fact, it may cause a severe reaction the next time you inject. To correct this potentially life threatening situation, you should send it to me for proper disposal. I'll take proper care of it, making sure no one else meets your potentially dangerous circumstances! :D

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Actually, in all likelyhood, your Test 400 is probably no good. In fact, it may cause a severe reaction the next time you inject. To correct this potentially life threatening situation, you should send it to me for proper disposal. I'll take proper care of it, making sure no one else meets your potentially dangerous circumstances! :D

I wonder if this has ever worked! lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic