Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Test 400

O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
as said above, it happens, and sometimes takes a week to go away, why it happens is anyones guess.
i have had it happen in the middle of a cycle after several injects that went fine. then i tried to remember if i did anything different and i had done the same thing as all the other injects that went ok.
follow the advice above and realize that it happens sometimes, especially with high dose test and for me it especially happens with high dose blends, but i love blends.

J

jimijimi

Dec 15, 2010
Alot of people react thyat way to high Mg, you don't see any HG gear at that Mg
I would mix it with another compound

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
what it is - is that with test anytime you get over 250-300 mgs of test powder it simply is not really stable or well dissolved - to much powder for the amount of liquid - either you put up with the sides such as pain and what not or stop using it - then send it to me for proper disposal LOL

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
These last two shots were not the best. Pain and felt like I was getting the flu (chills, bodyaches, etc). I was doing a total of 800mg splitting up 400 and 400. I am now thinking of starting at maybe 1/2 or 3/4 so I will probably do anywhere from 560 to 620 a week depending on how I do with a particular dose. Does this sound like a good idea? Was not sure if changing mgs weekly until I find a dose tolerable was ok?? Any thoughts?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
These last two shots were not the best. Pain and felt like I was getting the flu (chills, bodyaches, etc). I was doing a total of 800mg splitting up 400 and 400. I am now thinking of starting at maybe 1/2 or 3/4 so I will probably do anywhere from 560 to 620 a week depending on how I do with a particular dose. Does this sound like a good idea? Was not sure if changing mgs weekly until I find a dose tolerable was ok?? Any thoughts?

Your most likely experiencing a bit of the test flu which usualy goes away in a couple of weeks. (uneless your alergic to the carrier used in the mix like some are to EO)

Might try taking the 800mg in 4 shots , half cc EOD in different muscle groups.
The recrystalization of the hormone and less solvents are not as bad that way with some of the higher mg mixes with less eartation to the muscle.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I unlocked, not sure how this got closed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic