Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Test 250 E - Concerned

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
hey guys,
This is my 6th cycle and I run 250 e test all the time at 500 mg a week. this current bottle i started has been giving me pain on inject site every pin (3 pins already glutes and delt) using the same source but am confused as to why. i have never experienced pain or bump with 250e. the pain and bump eventually go away in about 5 days. it almost feels like its a shot of test 400 or even prop. any ideas as to why this might be? too much ba, bad gear? not sure how to tell or if i should continue to use

thanks in advance for your help

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Try heating up the gear and see if that helps. you can heat the vials on the stove, but here is what I usually do. Draw your gear into a pin and put the cap back on the needle. Then, fill a tall cup with near boiling water and let the pin sit in the cup about 5 mins or until you can feel it's very warm (I Microwave a cup of water for about 1 min 15 secs to get desired heat). In all the times I've done this I've never had a problem with the pin at all, everything stays intact. The gear feels the same going in to me as room temperature gear. The only difference is that it slides through the needle much quicker and I have no pain the next day.

However, it could be that you got lucky and have slightly overdosed gear :) In that case, the warming should really help. Try it out for your next pin and let me know how it works. The fact that the swelling goes away after a few says on each shot is a good sign. Pinkish/light reddish skin is typical with swelling/knots. Darker red skin may be an infection, although it doesn't sound that way because it goes away. Also, if you're using a UGL, ask if they recently started to use EO or another solvent. Some people do not react well to EO, especially in certain injections sites. But, try the heating of the pins first and see if that works.

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Thanks get some. Do you put plunger side in first or needle into the cup? How do you feel about cutting it with some tren e?
You think icing inject site and putting some icy hot is a good idea?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic