Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Teresa Guidice shows off her bodybuilding physique

X

.X.

Jan 17, 2012
Teresa looking like she is spending some time in the gym.

https://www.instagram.com/teresagiudice/
TeresaGuidiceBodybuildingCompetition-637x397.jpg

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I think shes super hot. My wife watches that dumb show. However, she is borderline retarded.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
skinny as fuck with fake boobs and bleached hair

this is what mass media tells us we should like

DO NOT WANT

G

Grizzly911

Jun 17, 2018
I think shes super hot. My wife watches that dumb show. However, she is borderline retarded.
She is a dedicated Yogi, what do you expect? Yogis eat no meat, right?

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
She is a dedicated Yogi, what do you expect? Yogis eat no meat, right?

Not all. I try to eat Minimal meat myself.... I have no issues gaining muscle and strength so....

G

Grizzly911

Jun 17, 2018
Not all. I try to eat Minimal meat myself.... I have no issues gaining muscle and strength so....
Well that's good. You must have some quality genetics that help. I usually keep my protein and carbs equal throughout the day and cut back on carbs in the evening. I'm a fast gainer myself.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Well that's good. You must have some quality genetics that help. I usually keep my protein and carbs equal throughout the day and cut back on carbs in the evening. I'm a fast gainer myself.

There are a ton of veggie based proteins now. All I recommend over Whey all day. 100% less skin issues. Also beans, legumes, nuts have good levels of protein. I still eat meat like 2-3 times a week only at one meal tho. I will occasional have eggs. NO extra salt. It really is a better diet. Especially if you cycle. The BP and organ health benefits are great and I can feel like captain planet as I am doing my part LOL.
I always thought it was bunk till I gave it a shot. Feel sharper and more energetic. My poops are way better too.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
that’s a bodybuilding physique? Looks like a local bikini girl at any generic NPC show.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
that’s a bodybuilding physique? Looks like a local bikini girl at any generic NPC show.

With a mug that looks like it was hit with a frying pan............SOFT bod sheesh

G

Grizzly911

Jun 17, 2018
There are a ton of veggie based proteins now. All I recommend over Whey all day. 100% less skin issues. Also beans, legumes, nuts have good levels of protein. I still eat meat like 2-3 times a week only at one meal tho. I will occasional have eggs. NO extra salt. It really is a better diet. Especially if you cycle. The BP and organ health benefits are great and I can feel like captain planet as I am doing my part LOL.
I always thought it was bunk till I gave it a shot. Feel sharper and more energetic. My poops are way better too.

That's cool stuff. Are you into pea protein too?

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
That's cool stuff. Are you into pea protein too?

the one pre-made shake i buy uses pea protein and hemp protein. All the veggie powders and stuff I buy has 0 Soy protein. Not that I am a bodybuilding bro about soy being the devil... However I dont think its a great protein. I honestly have grown to HATE whey. Every time I take it more then one day in a row my skin goes to shit. I love Casein because it tastes so damn good and is so filling, but same thing about my skin.
Honestly feel even if you have no intention of being a veggie or vegan, plant protein powder is vastly superior to milk based. Also milk products are fucking terrible for nature in general.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic