Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Ten of the best steroid cycles

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Almost all of these "cycles" are completely stupid IMO.

Come on. Test and deca for 8 weeks? I would never recommend Deca for a first cycle, or even a 4th or 5th for that matter. The test will only have about 3-4 weeks to do anything at all.

Testaviron depot - 750mg per week for 8 weeks
Deca durabolan - 500mg per week for 8 weeks
Dianabol (Naposims) - 30mg per day, Monday to Friday weeks 2-7

Since when is 750mg of test and 500mg of Deca a beginner cycle?

Wanna see a good starter cycle?

Test E - 500mg per week for 12 weeks Maybe throw in 25-30 of dbol for the first 4-5 weeks. Thats it. Nothing complex, and your balls will thank you.

What to see a good intermediate cycle?

Test E - 500-750mg per week for 14 weeks
dbol - 30mg per day for the first 6 weeks
EQ - 600mg per week for 14 weeks

Both of these I think are much better cycles than anything I seen above.

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
Deca for a first cycle? Wow... And then deca with no test... Was this written by a penis hating lesbian?

With that many cycles missing Test and pushing Nor's, that sir seems to be a guarantee. I wouldn't run any of those cycles. JMHO.

W

wanabe awesome

Aug 4, 2012
Running winny and deca at the same time..... surely thats defeating the object of taking either.....

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
If I could Choose one cycle it would be all enathates(Test/Primo/Mast) and double the dose the first week with Proviron OCT, Anavar Kicker, Winstrol finisher, and HCG pre-pct.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
As far as a first cycle I wish I had started with Anavar and Proviron for 6 weeks to take advantage of my natural test levels and maybe even 250mg of HCG/ED, then get some labs to see how much suppression there was at 6 weeks and switch to Primo and Proviron if minimal. Once my test levels dropped then I would start Test Suspension and Proviron for 8 weeks, mainly to build a tolerance to pinning lol then hcg pre-pct. Yeah hindsight is 20/20. I've even wondered what if my first cycle was just cruising on 50mg Proviron 2xday, 250mcg Letro/day, and 50mg Clomid 2xDay, just to see what it would have done to my labs. Oh well maybe a newbie can.

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
WOW.... those cycles in that artical are just nasty

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
These "cycles" remind me of way back in the day before I had ever taken a steroid. I asked a source I was thinking about dealing with what he thought my first cycle should look like. He told me 750mg test for 10 weeks and 150mg anadrol per day all the way through. Damn, I sure am glad I didn't listen to that dipshit!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
And this was written in 2011. These cycles remind me of the lat 90's when people were doing whatever and the science hadn't entered into the realm of using AAS. This guy should be castrated with rubber bands so he can't have kids.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
lol I remember when Dan Duchaine was saying 500mg of Sustanon E10D, now we know it's EOD.

D

Drsjb

Nov 3, 2012
First off, how come people offer up all this enlightening information without posting a picture of their body. Second, almost all of these are pure bullshit cycles, any real bodybuilder knows you don't recommend testosterone to a beginning bodybuilder. But what do I know, 25 years real world experience, doctorate in neurology, and B.S. in molecular physiology.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
First off, how come people offer up all this enlightening information without posting a picture of their body. Second, almost all of these are pure bullshit cycles, any real bodybuilder knows you don't recommend testosterone to a beginning bodybuilder. But what do I know, 25 years real world experience, doctorate in neurology, and B.S. in molecular physiology.

I dont know...what do u know?...Since u have given alittle back gound check about yourself....What do real bodybuilders recommend for cycles....The whole world of steroids awaits your reply....thanks deadweight

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic