Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Temperature on the hot plate

2stones

Feb 2, 2011
I have all the equipment to blend and produce my own products,my question is what tempature should I keep it at when the product is on the hot plate.

Lately I have issue with PIP and I have cut back on the BA to 1.5 %.

I am wondering if I am not heating long enough or temp is to high or to low

I hope that my Brother with experience can and will help.

this for personal use I have NO desire to be a source.

2stones

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I heard from a friend....

Once you get the hormone into solution, keep the temp for a few hours to ensure it's 100% into solution. Once that happens, you can lower the temperature 1/4-1/2 from whatever you have it at. You will find that warmer the solution is, the faster it will filter.

2stones

Feb 2, 2011
Thanks FD and Zomb . What temp would use to bring it to solution ?

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Thanks FD and Zomb . What temp would use to bring it to solution ?

The minimum temp it needs to get into solution. You don't mention a specific compound so it's hard to answer with anything concrete. Just use as little heat as possible and gradually go up if needed. Highly soluble compounds like deca, test e, eq won't need much heat if at all but some of the less soluble stuff will need a good amount.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
So solvents from the IMF are not good enough?

2stones

Feb 2, 2011
The minimum temp it needs to get into solution. You don't mention a specific compound so it's hard to answer with anything concrete. Just use as little heat as possible and gradually go up if needed. Highly soluble compounds like deca, test e, eq won't need much heat if at all but some of the less soluble stuff will need a good amount.

Thank everybody for their input I really appreciate it, I will use Test e for an example. Or a sustanon mix.

I hope that is more helpful

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Test E should start melting once you touch it, Sust with all the different esters will need more heat and a higher temp

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic