Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Tebow

Spectrum

Spectrum

Dec 16, 2010
Just curious what TID members think of the "Tebow thing".
Personally, I'm a fan..... the more these talking heads (so called experts/analysts) say he can't do this and can't do that the more I want to see him make them look like dumbasses. Being a transplanted Gator I've been rooting for him since he was at UF.

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
it's gay....and so is tee-blow

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Hes an athlete and quite capable of playing in the pros, I just get sick of the religious angle...

Halo

Halo

MuscleHead
Jul 5, 2011
I love watching him play football, the guy refuses to loose. I don't think there is anyone right now that tries harder and plays cooler than he does. I'm rooting for him!

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Think it is great, he speaks for what he believes in. Nothing wrong with that.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
GREAT and I mean GREAT role model. The guy JUST doesnt TALK the TALK...he WALKS the WALK!!!!!!!

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
I'm not a big Broncos fan, but I live in Colorado, and I like watching the Bronco games just to see what happens. He makes things interesting, and they're winning, so that's kind of cool. People are happier around here when the Broncos are winning, lol.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Tebow stands up for what he believes in. He also has the x factor that all winners need (sorry you didn't get that Lebron).

I hope he makes it all the way to the AFC Championship game, where they'll lose to the Steelers :)

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
to religious for me but he seems like an alright guy. i hope he keeps winning just so i can see how mad people get. its amazing people cheer a dog killer but not a guy who has morals

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
to religious for me but he seems like an alright guy. i hope he keeps winning just so i can see how mad people get. its amazing people cheer a dog killer but not a guy who has morals

Exactly I hope Vick tears an acl. Hes a lil bitch. But Tebow is a winner and people hate winners.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Free speech is supposed to be the rule, so I'm for it. If he was praising Allah, I'd care less too. He's finding something to push him to the next level, and that's what winners do.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I love Tebow. I hate all the commentators that want him to fail. I think it just drives Tim to do better. As far as his religion goes I think it's over the top but it's who he is and I'd rather see that than these little gangsters with attitudes. Great role model for sure. You see how bad Cam Newton got it from all the analysts?? He's an amazing QB.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic