Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Tbol vs Dbol

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
Just recently started TPP/NPP cycle. Wanted to throw in one of the two above for additional strength gains

Curious as to preferences between the two. Never tried TBOL but wanted to look at other options as DBOL gives me mad low back tightness/spasms sometimes.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Do tbol at around 70mgs/day man! You’ll love it I believe. I just do mine a hour or so preworkout

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Dbol for strength, the gains will disappear quickly and likely you will hold tons of water and look smooth.
Tbol you will gain less strength but will be leaner looking and keep the gains longer, overall I feel it is an "I look better" compound.
I only ever us dbol as a strength booster at very low doses and pre-workout as Determined mentioned above.
Both of these I am thinking you mean the same dose per compound, correct?

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I'd go with 10 - 20 mgs of D-bol per day. The water won't be too bad, and you'll still make decent size/strength gains.

I've been doing AAS for +27 years now, and I'm still amazed at how I respond to low doses of D-bol.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Not to beat a dead horse, but if it is just for strength gains you are not going to find anything better than d-bol. I think people run too high of a dose, which is why they see heavy water retention and BP issues. 25 mg a day is really all you need. Anything over 25 mg gives diminished returns, i.e. the sides far outweigh the gains above 25 mg.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
It sounds like many people have water retention issues with dbol, I never really have. A little fuller, sure...but not a guppy. So I think it all depends on how your body metabolizes it, but it's definitely going to be more bang for your buck. Just all around cheaper than tbol and if it gets you watery, you might still come out cheaper with dbol+aromasin compared to the cost of tbol.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
100% dbol. I've tried tbol 2-3 times up to 80mg per day and got nothing from it...at all. Dbol even at 20mg per day will blow you right up and makes you strong AF. With real dbol if your weight doesn't go up 10-15 pounds the first month and your bench doesn't go up 40-50 pounds its likely fake.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Not to beat a dead horse, but if it is just for strength gains you are not going to find anything better than d-bol. I think people run too high of a dose, which is why they see heavy water retention and BP issues. 25 mg a day is really all you need. Anything over 25 mg gives diminished returns, i.e. the sides far outweigh the gains above 25 mg.
I have ran 10mg pre-workout before and done well with it.
HG of course.

Reactions: CFM
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic