Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Tbol vs Dbol

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Reading threads like this gets me all excited to pop into my stash and see if I still have some items. There were two blue heart dbols if I remember correctly. March and another…I never had the pink Tais but I do still have the green anadrol snakes …
I still remember the day I got a box of 500 blue hearts. I traded some off to some friends back then. Regret that bigtime as I thought they'd be around forever.. seemed to dry up after operation raw deal.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I’ve had great results from both. If it were me and I were young again, I’d run dbol but now that I’m older I can’t risk using the harsher compounds or even high doses. Now at my age I’ll stick with milder orals. I may not even do tbol anymore.
50mg of var occasionally and whatever low dose injectables I’m running are just fine.
Trial and error!
I hear you. Definitely a young man's choice. My last cycle was the pinks more than 15 years ago. My ankles swelled towards the end and pumps were so powerful they almost were purplish red.
Fond memories cramped up from the toothbrush pumps am and pm.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Oh boy, and those calf cramps too. Everyone talks about back pumps, but those damn calf cramps were devastating lol!

Supplementing with Taurine powder helped significantly. Bananas too are helpful.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic