Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Tbol profile

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Tbol was great for my looks, but did almost nothing for my strength. Since I don't care about my looks nearly as much as strength, I can live without it forever. But for someone who wants to look pumped all the time without the bloat, it's great. It DID absolutely wreck my lipids and liver values though, for whatever reason. It's not known for that, but my GP was scared by my results.

really, made me stronger :)

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
the profile is one of brian clapps (steroid.com) .. I'm sure TID will be getting a dmca notice to remove it ..

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
the profile is one of brian clapps (steroid.com) .. I'm sure TID will be getting a dmca notice to remove it ..

It may be his, there was no author attached Bass, but I definitely didn't get it off steroid.com, not a visitor of that and the other ''steroid.com's . I think it was on ergo or some odd site I came across researching tbo a lil more in depth

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
The author was probably Anthony Roberts, he was paid to write most of the profiles for brian..
all I'm saying is brian doesn't like to share .. at all

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
The author was probably Anthony Roberts, he was paid to write most of the profiles for brian..
all I'm saying is brian doesn't like to share .. at all

Yea, after reading the 1st half where he refered to a guy as ''this cat'' I figured it was someone from the boards but there was no author to post. Always kills me how someone has good info or articles and doesn't want to share with the public. It's a double edge sword i guess, keep them on your site and hope people will join to read or let them out, with authorship and origin, and spike peoples curiosity to come see what other knowledge you have.
That's why I like this place called basskiller******, pretty cool spot and I hear the guy doesn't mind sharing lol?

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Yea, usually the tests are specific, should be in your papers what they're testing for. Most Po's are pussies for the record, I think they in secret wannabee.
You'll know if they are testing for aas. You will be different than everyone else. Each cup of piss will be sent out for lab testing...mass spec. The other 99% of the guys and gals pissing will do the instant result 10 panel dip stick test that tests for your recs. If it is showing you are dirty it is a presumptive positive for whatever it says. It will then be sent to the labs for further testing.
There are all kinds of regular off the shelf and over the counter things that can cause you to piss dirty when you aren't(false positive). You will be cleared once the lab has at yer piss. There is a list up on a site somewhere that tells you what things can cause a false positive and for what. Effexor XR can make you pop for PCP, for instance.
Also, I've know maybe 5 or 6 guys over the yrs that were being tested for aas and every one of them had to pay for the tests out of their own pockets....and they aren't cheap.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
T-bol is great! I never realized how good the compoun is at adding lean mass while on a severe calorie deficit.

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
I just got done running a cycle at 60 mgs/day. Best thing for me was the lack of water/bloat.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
With an androgenic number of 6, why aren't more women using this?

D

Dropitpj

Jul 12, 2015
used once, noticed mostly a strength boost. heard its faked a LOT though so its hard to get decent quality.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic