Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Tbol and Liver/Cholesterol levels

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
I've researched and can't seem to find a consistent answer. Can oral t-bol spike liver values for the negative and also raise LDL (bad) cholesterol?

I was on 60mg Var for approx 8 weeks and had my blood tests ran. My liver enzymes were extremely high and my cholesterol was 25 points higher than the normal range.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Yes Tbol does as well. All oral steroids will do that to varying degrees based on dose, amount of time on, nutrition, and overall genetics. Don't drink while on.

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
Yes Tbol does as well. All oral steroids will do that to varying degrees based on dose, amount of time on, nutrition, and overall genetics. Don't drink while on.

Thanks R. Is var harder on those levels than tbol or about the same?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
It's difficult to compare. I recommend taking a break from both orals for a month. Let your body reset. Eat clean during this time.

You'll be surprised at how quickly your liver and cholesterol level will normalize.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I am wondering if I am the only one who doesn't care. We limit how long we are on. Problem solved. Don't run orals for 12 weeks. Don't run completely off the walls doses.

Liver toxicity is overstated imo.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
The bad news is all orals have negative effects on your liver. The good news is your liver is capable of regenerating. IMO orals produce short lived results with a higher price tag than injectables. If you're young, don't drink and have a reason vs an excuse to run orals your better off than a older guy or gal. Add in a 'less than' genetic predisposition, some booze and cholesterol issues typically age related and if you're going run any oral keep it short and <moderate doses.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic