ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Been using 10mg (5mg 2x week) in my right front delt/shoulder area for 4 weeks
Have two more vials
So it will be a six week use
On nothing but trt
Cycle starting thanks giving

Well anyways I wasn’t to sure about using it esp since I’ve never really heard anyone using it till this past August when a Pro Athlete told he was using it for his hamstring
And it’s not band (yet)

But I can say I had a small dull ache in my joint/muscle area (455 on bench got to this old man) from last March

I hit 405 for 8 and shoulder area still feels great And I believe it also has helped in other areas too
Aka my old torn bicep and rotor cuff
They all seem stronger than my none fk up side

Anyone else have experience with it?

Before anyone asks (I heavy block train a lot)

Patriot1405

Patriot1405

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2011
Always wondered about the efficacy of this product. Just recently had rotator cuff surgery. A reliable source is also an issue.

Bigmuscle

Bigmuscle

Sep 11, 2018
The first thing you need to know is that you're using a real TB-500.It helps to release the luteinizing hormone because of testosterone and increases tissue sensitivity to the anabolic hormone insulin.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I just picked up some from MA. I won't used it until I get my hematocrit down but I know a few guys that have used it and they have loved the recoup and healing benefits.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I have been using TB 500 for a few years to fight against tendonitis, tennis elbow and shoulder pain. When I get good stuff it works great. I normally dose high for a few weeks (2 iu eod) then go to maintenance for a few months. Lately I'm thinking I'll stay on maintenance permanently as I feel so great while on.

D

dalton5

VIP Member
Dec 6, 2015
What are good places to get it I see prices all over the place... I need to use it for turn pec repair

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic