Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Tb500 for tendinitis

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Mands, do you have the link to the Bill Roberts article? Thanks.
Here you go bikeman!

The Use of TB-500 to Treat Injuries and Improve Healing Rate

FEBRUARY 17, 2014 BY BILL ROBERTS 2 COMMENTS
Q: “I’m interested in TB-500. A few times I’ve used GH to treat injuries, and it seemed like healing rate was improved. But now I have chronic forearm tendinitis which isn’t going away. It’s interfering with my lifting. If GH is helping this time, it’s not helping enough. Also, my dad has chronic muscle tightness and pain in his rotator cuff, though he is strong in all the exercises. Years of massage therapy has given him major improvements but he never gets fully healed. His MRI reveals only tendinitis, but his massage therapist says the muscles have trauma damage. Could TB-500 help heal these conditions?”
A: In many but not all instances, TB-500 has given remarkable benefits for such cases. I very much think it’s worth trying.
TB-500 is a synthetic peptide related to the hormone thymosin beta-4. That hormone is widely present in low levels in the body and can have profound positive effects on wound healing. These healing effects can occur in at least muscle, tendons, ligaments, skin, the heart, and the eye. It’s produced in higher concentration where tissue damage has occurred. Part of how it produces benefit is that myocytes and myoblast cells are attracted to the site of injury and aid healing. Another part is that thymosin beta-4 is potently anti-inflammatory.
It’s fair to call thymosin beta-4 one of the body’s key natural means of promoting healing.
Protein hormones such as thymosin beta-4 are very large molecules. They’re so large they cannot fit entirely into the receptors of cells. Instead, a small section of the hormone will fit into the receptor. Different sections can have different activities. It’s been learned that useful effects can be achieved by short peptide chains matching these sections, without need of the entire large protein.
TB-500 closely matches a short section of thymosin beta-4. This short section has been found to provide at least most of the benefits of the complete thymosin beta-4 molecule, and is more readily manufactured. For healing injury, TB-500 may be just as effective as thymosin beta-4. Certainly, TB-500 has far more of a practical track record, as many have used it while few if any have used the entire thymosin beta-4 hormone.
An ordinary course of use is about 4 or 5 mg per week, for example at 2 mg twice per week, taken for 4 to 6 weeks. Where an injury has been really chronic, this is typically followed by maintenance use at a lesser rate. There’s no standard method so far as I know, but in my opinion 1 mg per week is reasonable.
It would not be able to do anything to correct structural problems with the rotator cuff, but fortunately it sounds as if your dad has no such issue. It’s possible TB-500 might reduce his chronic inflammation, and it might promote normalization of the affected muscle tissue. And it might well help your body heal your tendinitis.
It doesn’t work in all cases, but the reasonable chance of success makes it well worth considering.

mands

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
I've used it for my elbows and have not had any issues sense. That was a fue years ago, iv got a thread in here about my usage and experances.

Nitro

Nitro

Nov 19, 2014
Excellent thread! Thanks for the updates mands. I've hand some shoulder issues in the past that have slowly gotten better using bands for internal and external rotation exercises religiously before every workout but still have some slight pain when doing side laterals. Adding TB500 may be the icing on the cake to get me totally pain free. Glad to see its helped you. Again thanks for keeping the updates coming.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Excellent thread! Thanks for the updates mands. I've hand some shoulder issues in the past that have slowly gotten better using bands for internal and external rotation exercises religiously before every workout but still have some slight pain when doing side laterals. Adding TB500 may be the icing on the cake to get me totally pain free. Glad to see its helped you. Again thanks for keeping the updates coming.
Yes sir no problem. I have suggested to a few friends and they will be running the same protocol as I did. I'm anxious to see their results. I think with what you have been doing and adding the TB500 should do the trick.

mands

P

plusone1

Mar 20, 2012
I might do a log if there is enough guys and gals that want to hear about it. If not I will keep you and 5.0 updated.

mands
Yeah go ahead and start the log.

P

plusone1

Mar 20, 2012
Loving this thread. Planning on a TB500 cycle myself in the summer of 2015

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
Good stuff. And about it causing hair growth? Right on. I was growing hair on my forehead. (Kid you not.)

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I have heard that this is a great peptide for injuries lifting related.
no experince with this pep tho
i know they use igflr3 for open wound care as i have fam in rtthe med feild, kind of off topic

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I know I haven't added to this thread in a while but wanted to update. I ended up running 2mg a week after my initial 6 week load and did so until begging of December. I have no pain in my elbow and just last week I had a little pain in my right shoulder after doing close grip bench last week. I know I'm an idiot.

The pain is gone now but.....

I started Monday with 2.5mg and another 2.5mg yesterday. Going to do another 6 weeks and see if I can clear this up for good :)

And no more close grip bench. It's just to much pressure on my shoulder.

mands

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

There are many more shoulder rehab movement then just rotations with a DB or small band. I'd suggest adding in some others depending on what's wrong.

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
Is it used site injection ?

I have also heard that Tb500 is the cats meow but no real scientific evidence so far. Also anyone know of good pep place to get it that's legit ?

tinymk

tinymk

Feb 5, 2013
On it and like it, I feel better then ever going into a competition

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic