Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

tatiana kirshirin training video. if you dont know her, you should.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
She is amazing .Love her body type . Big girls can be quick and flexible too.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
She is amazing .Love her body type . Big girls can be quick and flexible too.

She looks big in a singlet but overall she doesn't kill me as BIG in that way. Maybe it's because she's so flexible/limber to give off a different appearance but I don't categorize her like that.

I smashed a bigger girl in college and she could do full splits and a few gymnastics moves. Had calves the size of my head.....man, she could suck start a leaf blower....

I'm getting off topic here....sorry

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
She looks big in a singlet but overall she doesn't kill me as BIG in that way. Maybe it's because she's so flexible/limber to give off a different appearance but I don't categorize her like that.

I smashed a bigger girl in college and she could do full splits and a few gymnastics moves. Had calves the size of my head.....man, she could suck start a leaf blower....

I'm getting off topic here....sorry

I agree I wouldn't class her as big either.

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Her form is so perfect....I've only ever seen a bar path like that from Mike Nackoul.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
DAYUMMM..Beast mode. I'm skeered of that.. RR quick , hold me!!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Her form is so perfect....I've only ever seen a bar path like that from Mike Nackoul.

Check out Lydia Valentin. I met her at the Ibero Championships back in '09. Gorgeous woman and also a beast. Snatches like a machine. Also smoked like a chimney.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic