Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
terry0400-40
What's New?

tatiana kirshirin training video. if you dont know her, you should.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
She is amazing .Love her body type . Big girls can be quick and flexible too.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
She is amazing .Love her body type . Big girls can be quick and flexible too.
She looks big in a singlet but overall she doesn't kill me as BIG in that way. Maybe it's because she's so flexible/limber to give off a different appearance but I don't categorize her like that.

I smashed a bigger girl in college and she could do full splits and a few gymnastics moves. Had calves the size of my head.....man, she could suck start a leaf blower....

I'm getting off topic here....sorry

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
She looks big in a singlet but overall she doesn't kill me as BIG in that way. Maybe it's because she's so flexible/limber to give off a different appearance but I don't categorize her like that.

I smashed a bigger girl in college and she could do full splits and a few gymnastics moves. Had calves the size of my head.....man, she could suck start a leaf blower....

I'm getting off topic here....sorry
I agree I wouldn't class her as big either.

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Her form is so perfect....I've only ever seen a bar path like that from Mike Nackoul.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Her form is so perfect....I've only ever seen a bar path like that from Mike Nackoul.
Check out Lydia Valentin. I met her at the Ibero Championships back in '09. Gorgeous woman and also a beast. Snatches like a machine. Also smoked like a chimney.