Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Tall vs Short bodybuilders

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Flex lewis is like 5'2" and is a beast, Im 5'9" and think at my heaviest looked bigger than i really was i was only 206. So I guess all in all I like my height, but also envy the guy who makes a entrance when he walks in a room at 6'3" 275......

I read once that 5'9" to 5'10" was the average ht of winning bbers.

Hawk

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Plus, average height guys have bigger dicks.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Takes longer to look as big as a short guy for sure, but The long limbs always look leaner IMO. Taller bodybuilders usually are more toned then a shorter dude, from what i see.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Takes longer to look as big as a short guy for sure, but The long limbs always look leaner IMO. Taller bodybuilders usually are more toned then a shorter dude, from what i see.

'Bodybuilder' and 'toned' should never be in the same sentence, unless the sentence reads "I don't want to look like some pussy-ass toned male-model, I want to look like a jacked badass bodybuilder". :D

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I read once that 5'9" to 5'10" was the average ht of winning bbers.

Hawk

This is true Hawk.....the really tall guys just have trouble "looking" as massive as the shorter guys. Whereas the guys shorter than the height you mentioned have a harder time looking aesthetically pleasing. I don't think it's a coincidence that the average height for a fullgrown male in the United States is also approximately 5'9" to 5'10"

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
This is true Hawk.....the really tall guys just have trouble "looking" as massive as the shorter guys. Whereas the guys shorter than the height you mentioned have a harder time looking aesthetically pleasing. I don't think it's a coincidence that the average height for a fullgrown male in the United States is also approximately 5'9" to 5'10"

As a competitor it is taking me longer to fill out at just over 5'10", but I am finally starting to dwarf my shorter counterparts.

Hawk

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I've just come up agains a problem with my height. I joined a new gym last week, came to do legs today......loaded up the leg press, went to failure then realised my legs aren't long enough to raise the legg press high enough to put the clamp back on to lock it in place...........felt a complete twat when 2 guys had to help me lift it 1".
Short guys + leg press = calf raises at the end of the set.

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
I've just come up agains a problem with my height. I joined a new gym last week, came to do legs today......loaded up the leg press, went to failure then realised my legs aren't long enough to raise the legg press high enough to put the clamp back on to lock it in place...........felt a complete twat when 2 guys had to help me lift it 1".
Short guys + leg press = calf raises at the end of the set.

LMAO....your going to have to put a pillow on the seat like when you drive ;)

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Lee priest looks good for a run at mr o master 212!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic