Rolanalon
What's New?

Talk with Doctor?

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hi all, thankful for this online community that allows us to talk about these type of things.

Have a question....Been experimenting with AAS of the various kinds (don't worry, nothing too crazy). But I want to mention something to my doctor about my goals and help for assistance in monitoring bloods/levels. Have any of you developed that type of relationship with your docs? Or are they legally/morally obligated to report such things?
My objective would be to continue, but do it safely for my body.

Thanks in advance and apologies in advance if this is not the right question to ask.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I am lucky as my GP is also a hormone Dr. and while he is cool with hormone replacement, including test (for women) he isn't knowledgeable about other compounds such as mast, deca etc...

BUT....he is really interested in things that he doesn't know much about and we have established a great relationship over the years so I am able to be honest with him and he keeps an eye on me.

I'm grateful that he is the way he is as he basically saved my life by having me get a heart scan just to make sure all was well (because of AAS use) and that's when they found my lung cancer.

Problem is, I don't know if I would be comfortable telling a different Dr. or not but if you want to be safe...it might be something you have to take a chance with....or there are online labs a lot of the guys use to have blood work done that doesn't go through their Dr. if all you are looking for is blood work.

Good luck :)

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Not sure about where you live, but where I live, in a suburb of a large city, there are several independent labs right in shopping centers where you can have any kind of tests run that you want, and remain anonymous.
I never used them, because I just get the basics done once a year at my GP, but I hear a basic blood test isn't expensive.

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I wouldn't say anything about aas to a doc.Anytime Ive gone the doc seems to enter everything into a computer that we talk about.Im sure insurance sees info.It just opens a door for them to refuse to pay on certain claims.I just got gyno removed and they tried not to pay for it.Had I mentioned aas chances are it wouldn't have happened.It was free because my deductible was payed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic