Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Taking the plunge

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I'm headed down that road as well. One last try. we'll see if this combo of minoxidil and finasteride works. If not its all coming off.

Don't use finasteride or dutasteride. That shit killed my libido and boners.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Bosley. I did it five years ago and it was the best decision of my life. It's amazing how it works. I'll probably go back next winter for more grafts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
I tried a few things but it's just not worth it anymore. If I have a cap on (which is 90% of the time) I have been guessed at 28-30. The cap comes off and ppl are like "would you like the senior discount sir?" So screw it, I'm 40, the hair ain't coming back and it's just not practical to keep up the illusion of hair anymore.
As long as I have muscles and a beard I dont give a f***

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
The deed is done. I love it even if it shows some of the many scars...lol

Attachments

• File Mar 04, 5 48 33 PM.jpeg
    File Mar 04, 5 48 33 PM.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 138
Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
I shave mine in the shower, still use shaving cream and a razor. Then any needed touch up after I'm out.
Same here. I never need a mirror, just feel with your hand. I shave my face in the shower too.
I wouldn't take hair back, if you paid me.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Bosley. I did it five years ago and it was the best decision of my life. It's amazing how it works. I'll probably go back next winter for more grafts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yo dude good to see you around

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I tried a few things but it's just not worth it anymore. If I have a cap on (which is 90% of the time) I have been guessed at 28-30. The cap comes off and ppl are like "would you like the senior discount sir?" So screw it, I'm 40, the hair ain't coming back and it's just not practical to keep up the illusion of hair anymore.

Why not just grow the hair right about your ear really long and then wrap it in a circle all over the top of your head. I've seen a few guys do this and you can hardly notice! LOL

I've been sporting a crew cut for the past 25 years, and my wife asked me to grow it out last year. It sure was a lot thinner on top than when I was 25, LOL. My wife then asked me to go back to the crew cut. LOL. I've been toying with shaving it all off, as every run of tren and/or mast just seems to keep the thinning. Glad you're happy with the results.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I trim my head with a 2 guard. I was bald for a while, but when I grew my beard, I didn't like how it looked with a bald head. Just dont care for that look.

The #2 keeps your hair just short enough that receding hairlines and bald spots are much less noticeable but you still have enough so that it still looks youthful and not so awkwardness that can come from being bald for some of us.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic