What's New?

Taking my shot at 56

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
women come, women go.

the gym is always there.

agreed, good doctor. agreed.

and it doesn't have an ugly hole in its face that makes that god awful noise.

Correct. If you give up your passions, she will not respect you. She will tell you she wants you to skip workouts and watch the Notebook with her, but I guarantee she will lose respect. Don't get me wrong, always be a gentleman, be kind and loving. When she comes home at night and wants to talk about her day, you had better listen. Don't give her advice, she already knows what she is going to do, she just wants to think out loud. Men are different.....I keep killing my alternator on my M3, and I ask a friend "hey, where can I get a beefed up alternator for my ridiculous car stereo? He says "go to Houston Alternators. If you jump in when a woman is talking, you will just piss her off. And it only takes 5 minutes.

Another thing, women have a different way of keeping score 5 years ago when I had some money, I bought my wife a Porsche Cayenne Twin turbo. The year before, I gave her a $10K ring. Us guys think "that expensive ring/car should put me on easy street for at lest 8 months. WRONG. Its all 1 point for women, buy the expensive whatever, one point, listen to her talk about her day, 1 point, take out the garbage, 1 point.

Finally never ever try and control a women, however control your emotions. My usually very sweet wife sent me a text today saying I should get my own dinner tonight (she has a hard job, but has always made dinner at least 3 times a week) and I responded OK Doll Face...she said "I don't like being called Doll Face." Do you know what I did? Nothing. I wanted to say "OK MS. Fat face or "OK my Chinese phone book (has a lot of chins, get it). But I controlled my emotions. She will probably apologize at some point, but until then I will have no contact w/ her. When women do these sorts of things, they are trying to test you by drawing you into an argument. Don't do it. She will respect you more that way.

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
LMAO. I see you have learned. A word to the young, no truer words have been spoken.

I too have a super sweet wife but she is non confrontational. I on the other hand am a natural born fighter (a$$hole). My wife has made a huge difference in my life. When I say something rude or hurtful she just gets quiet and pretends I didn't say anything. I then stomp away and think about it. In a short while I begin to realize that I was just being a jerk, start feeling rotten about it and go back and apologize. I admire her for that because I have a very hard time taking crap from someone. I'm learning though.

I'm trying to get my wife to exercise and trim up. She's only about 20lbs overweight so not really hard on the eyes but she's only 4' 11" and 20 lbs shows. Like you said, I can't make her do it but I can set the example. She talks about starting often so hopefully she'll actually commit soon.

Thanks for the laughs.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
56r, I know a person who never touched a weight in his life until the age of 55. He was 130. Now he is 63 and solid 210 at 6% bf. Really blew my mind when I first realized when he started lifting. He completes as well. So it really is never to late.

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
56r, I know a person who never touched a weight in his life until the age of 55. He was 130. Now he is 63 and solid 210 at 6% bf. Really blew my mind when I first realized when he started lifting. He completes as well. So it really is never to late.

Thanks. It's guys like that that helped me to realize that I can do that if they can. I work max weight sets x4 but only workout every third day but even at that and after only about 10 workouts, my muscles are visibly developing. I'm very surprised and pleased at the response my body is giving me in such a short time.

I'm excited :)

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
This age stuff is bullshit....I am in better shape now at 56 than when I was 36. I think every man our age should get 2iu GH per day and 300 Test ew. My Mother is 75 and still trains push/pull/legs. How's 2 plates on each side of the Hammer leg press for 20 at 75. **** age. We are smarter and know our bodies better. I know train instinctively all the time. If a rest day arrives and I want to go to the gym I train. With a little bit of hormones ( or in my case a lot) you never grow old. Ken

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
This age stuff is bullshit....I am in better shape now at 56 than when I was 36. I think every man our age should get 2iu GH per day and 300 Test ew. My Mother is 75 and still trains push/pull/legs. How's 2 plates on each side of the Hammer leg press for 20 at 75. **** age. We are smarter and know our bodies better. I know train instinctively all the time. If a rest day arrives and I want to go to the gym I train. With a little bit of hormones ( or in my case a lot) you never grow old. Ken

Your mama rocks! Can't wait to tell my wife. lol.
It's sad how many people believe that getting older means slower and less capable. I was that way until I started reading and realized... with today's science, I don't have to settle for "getting old". F that! I want to go 100 mph till my motor blows.

I've discovered the beauty of peps and I like what they are doing for me. I'm still trying to find a dr. that'll give me a scrip for test without wanting to charge me thousands of $$$. I live in a small town 200 miles to the nearest city so I'm limited in dr. selection. Even with low T my body is responding nicely to my workouts. I'm surprised and pleased but I still have to rely on supplements (pre- workout drink) to give me the energy to do a workout. Without that, I don't think I could do it. Glub, glub, wait 30 min... go for it. I need two days between workouts but I put out 100% each time I workout. My wife thinks I'm going to kill myself. I use melanotan not for the tan but so I can do something for my wife once and a while. Sigh. Nice side effect though. lol

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
yep. i agree. dear old mom rocks.

i know a few like her.

O

oldgoat

May 24, 2013
Hello I just joined to get a idea on how to get back into lifting now that I am back into lifting after back injury on active duty parachute accident. I got really fat not being able to move. I was up to 290 lbs. I was blessed with good genitics and broad shoulders. I got serious after my 3rd surgery 4 level lumbar fusion and started looking for the answer as I was surrounded by hot asian women living in asia and I lost it as I knew I could do more damage than I was doing. I am working on simple methods like push ups walking and now my lost love other than hot asain babes weights. I am down weight wise to 240lbs since January since taking Test Cyp by a doc my test level was like 190 I asked my doc could he try monthly injections now after 6 months almost I am up to 2 injections 1cc every 2 weeks and even at that level my pushups went from like maybe 5 to over 40 at one time my bench is max 225 up from 150 and I was not serious at first.

I agree with others Doctor Shop it is your health but try to eat cleaner if you can and drop the sodas the damn stuff will kill you. I have had good luck with Tai Chi living in SE Asia I got into as it was accepted and I was not looked at like a freak. If you have to drive to another city or larger town go for it. Low test makes you feel like crap and makes you treat others like crap. I know I cannot tell you how many good gals I ran off living on Guam and PI because I thought they were the A holes yet it was my fault. I had the luck to pick up enough to try a cycle of Cyp once I get to the level I want to be at for maxium reults. Hold out and keep doing the best you can you will find a better Doc. I did

Last edited:
sjb1962

sjb1962

Aug 21, 2012
women come, women go.

the gym is always there.

and it doesn't have an ugly hole in its face that makes that god awful noise.

That's classic stuff right there!

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
....other than hot asain babes ...

Sorry, I could not concentrate after that statement:)

OK, better now...you are injecting every 2 weeks? A lot of dipping and spiking. I run full cycles (nearly 1 k of gear right now, mostly mild stuff like var, winney w/ some test and Mast) I am dropping down to just a bit under 200 mgs (TRT dose) in about 3 weeks. When on trt, I do 100 mgs e4d. It takes 48 hours post injection before test is fully where it should be. It stay there for 2 days, and then starts to decline. This is from 21 years of using test. Docs think that e2weeks is fine because some obscure study said so. WRONG I guaranty you will feel better w/ 100mgs e4d.

Last edited:
56er

56er

May 14, 2013
Hold out and keep doing the best you can you will find a better Doc. I did

I've sent out several emails to clinics in Salt Lake City which is the nearest city for 200 miles. Maybe I'll get a hit. I'm going to be joining our only fitness center in town as soon as I get moved and maybe there I can get a referral. This whole thing really pisses me off.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic