Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Table muscle

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Not sure how many hunters we have here but I do have to say ground venison is fantastic. Adding fennel and ground red pepper makes it taste like sausage. Egg whites and venison. Damn.

L

lamarclark09

Mar 13, 2023
First of all, I must say that it was a fantastic thread idea. Using healthy foods to get fit are surely one of the most amazing combos ever. I really love this chicken tacos one and I am definitely gonna try it soon. I have seen many people adding healthy ingredients to make normal and delicious dishes that they love and I really liked this idea. Because I don’t think replacing ingredients with healthy ones makes any difference in the taste.

Last edited by a moderator:
blm

blm

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2023
I am super simple.

I buy large quantities of choice top sirloin from Costco. Cut it up into 16oz servings. Season with Meat Church holy cow. Vacuum seal and sous vide my weekly servings for 3 hours at 133°. Then I make a bunch of white rice in the rice cooker and make up containers for the week. Freeze the rest of the meat for the future. Cheap top sirloin comes out like filet mignon after a few hours in the sous vide cooker.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I just bought half a steer. The guy who raised it lives next door to my father in law. He always has one to slaughter and all his family is deceased or moved away. He asked my father in law if he wanted half. My father in law eats out so we got it for $400 to cover processing and put a few $ in the man's pocket.

Grass fed top notch beef. Got to drive out and get some. My father in law has it in his freezer which I do not have one bog enough. Cannot wait.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I just bought half a steer. The guy who raised it lives next door to my father in law. He always has one to slaughter and all his family is deceased or moved away. He asked my father in law if he wanted half. My father in law eats out so we got it for $400 to cover processing and put a few $ in the man's pocket.

Grass fed top notch beef. Got to drive out and get some. My father in law has it in his freezer which I do not have one bog enough. Cannot wait.
That is what I do every other summer. Half a steer will last me two years as long as I kill at least two deer each year. That way 70-75% of my dinners are red meat and 25-30% are poultry or fish throughout the year.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
OK got a real simple bfast idea i've been doin lately. It works for me because i commute into office 3 days a week and is portable and eatable in the vehicle.

2 large bfast tacos:

Ingredients:
2 large eggs
1 cup egg whites
2 low carb tortilla wraps
about a tablespoon of some mexican cheese (or any cheese of your liking)

In a small skillet, pour the egg whites and eggs. Mix it up. Cook until done on one side, might need to scrape off sides and get it all done until no longer wet. So you are not scrambling, but rather cooking it so that it is all in one piece. It will be like an egg pancake/pie when done LOL.
When you flip it over, add any seasoning or cheese.

Cut it in half.
One half goes into one tortilla, the other goes into the other tortilla half. Voila, simple egg tacos.

Feel free to add in any other items such as: black beans, grd beef/turkey, chick breast, veggies, etc.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
May not be some peoples cup of tea but I am huge fan of omelettes. I make several for prep adding chicken, beef, venison with tons of veggies (peppers, chilis, etc) . Hot sauce and sometimes hot mustard. I have tried so many different combinations. Even added baked Tostitos crunched up sometimes for different textures.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic