Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

T3

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Another symptom I had was Burning Mouth Syndrome. I know a guy who had his thyroid removed and he had it real bad. It's like you burned your mouth on a slice of pizza. What I had was relatively mild. I just had it mostly along the edge of my tongue in the front.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Everytime Ive tries it Ill lose about 10lbs which I think is mostly water and level off. Stop taking and the 10lbs comes right back. No real side effects but not really worth using for me. Like someone else said, low dose tren and anavar works best for me.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I ran 50mcg for only about 5 days and bailed. BW is back to low but in range.

What were your symptoms? How long of a recover?

My PR is still up but has been coming down.

Shit man.. I don't want to set your expectations too low, but it took me about a year and half to get back to normal. But I think I am an exception here. I abused T3 like an idiot. I think you'll rebound in half that time if not quicker.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Shit man.. I don't want to set your expectations too low, but it took me about a year and half to get back to normal. But I think I am an exception here. I abused T3 like an idiot. I think you'll rebound in half that time if not quicker.
No honesty is what we all need. Thats a long time. Did you display many symptoms? Did you go to a Dr knowing something wasn't right?

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
No honesty is what we all need. Thats a long time. Did you display many symptoms? Did you go to a Dr knowing something wasn't right?

I ended up having to see a cardiologist. And a pulmonologist. And I had an endo review my hormone levels. All this because of the afib and tachycardia. And the issues got even worse once I went off of the T3! What happens sometimes with certain people is that the body will start releasing adrenalin when it senses a sudden discontinuation of T3. The body is trying to keep the system going without the T3. It took months after discontinuing T3 for my body to level off. But finally the body adjusted out. It was scary as hell. I won't lie.

Next time I run T3 it's gonna be 4 weeks followed by a taper and then I'm done.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I ended up having to see a cardiologist. And a pulmonologist. And I had an endo review my hormone levels. All this because of the afib and tachycardia. And the issues got even worse once I went off of the T3! What happens sometimes with certain people is that the body will start releasing adrenalin when it senses a sudden discontinuation of T3. The body is trying to keep the system going without the T3. It took months after discontinuing T3 for my body to level off. But finally the body adjusted out. It was scary as hell. I won't lie.

Next time I run T3 it's gonna be 4 weeks followed by a taper and then I'm done.

Thanks for sharing that. Man, my numbers were back to low in range after 4 weeks but there's no way I'd touch that again!

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
The reason I am asking is I had a go-round with it that crushed my natural T3 production. It put my albumin and protein in the shitter and retained a boat load of water.

yeah this was my question with running t3/t4. Don’t want to fuck my my body’s natural production too much.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic