Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

T3

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Has anyone used T3 for weight loss. If so, what was your experience? Also what dose and how long?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I tried it years ago, hated it personally and I know guys swear by it. Didn't lose much and had a deep throbbing in my neck, may have been mental, who k knows.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Has anyone used T3 for weight loss. If so, what was your experience? Also what dose and how long?

I've used it extensively. For me it works really well. The first few times I ran it I ran it for 1 to 2 months each time. With great results. But then, the last time I ran it I did a typical Fasttwitch bone head move and continued running it for over 6 months. I ended up really disrupting my system. But the 1 to 2 month cycles of it were fine.

I ran it once with Tren and Test Prop and got fucking ripped. Never looked so good in my life.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I've used it extensively. For me it works really well. The first few times I ran it I ran it for 1 to 2 months each time. With great results. But then, the last time I ran it I did a typical Fasttwitch bone head move and continued running it for over 6 months. I ended up really disrupting my system. But the 1 to 2 month cycles of it were fine.

The reason I am asking is I had a go-round with it that crushed my natural T3 production. It put my albumin and protein in the shitter and retained a boat load of water.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I used it last spring and this spring, 25 mcg a day, for 8 weeks, along with 40 mcg of Clen, and Test/Tren. Caloric deficit and cardio. Seems to work great.
I plan on doing it next spring again.

I dunno what doses other people use. I think I just heard Lee Priest recommend someone 100mcg a day max.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Yea, i did it for a show, but won't share dose here since i'm a female and would be diff for a male. Can't really tell if just this worked or if it was a combination of other things (lol).

Really read up on T3, and i was on it only for a short time. It does wreck your system, meaning hormones and throws them out of whack. Tread lightly there.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I used it last spring and this spring, 25 mcg a day, for 8 weeks, along with 40 mcg of Clen, and Test/Tren. Caloric deficit and cardio. Seems to work great.
I plan on doing it next spring again.

I dunno what doses other people use. I think I just heard Lee Priest recommend someone 100mcg a day max.

Dont know if you realize this, but essentially you were just replacing what your body makes. In people who are not hypo-thyroid, you produce about 30-35mcg/day.

Supplementing any less than this, you are just shutting down your natural production and replacing it with an external source. My guess is your 35mcg/day just slowed your body's own natural production way down to where it was only producing the small balance.

Pretty much, until you get over 50mcg, taking T3 is not doing anything.

FWIW, I was diagnosed with hypo-thyroid along with my low t. I have tried as much as 50/ day but my blood work looks ideal at 35mcg/day. But could not really 'feel' a difference at 50mcg, and I was on that dose when I first started a few years back for almost 8 months till we adjusted it.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
The reason I am asking is I had a go-round with it that crushed my natural T3 production. It put my albumin and protein in the shitter and retained a boat load of water.

Yeah man. It messed me up on the longer cycle. Ended up with tachycardia and afib.

How much were you running?

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Yeah man. It messed me up on the longer cycle. Ended up with tachycardia and afib.

How much were you running?
I ran 50mcg for only about 5 days and bailed. BW is back to low but in range.

What were your symptoms? How long of a recover?

My PR is still up but has been coming down.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Dont know if you realize this, but essentially you were just replacing what your body makes. In people who are not hypo-thyroid, you produce about 30-35mcg/day.

Supplementing any less than this, you are just shutting down your natural production and replacing it with an external source. My guess is your 35mcg/day just slowed your body's own natural production way down to where it was only producing the small balance.

FWIW, I was diagnosed with hypo-thyroid along with my low t. I have tried as much as 50/ day but my blood work looks ideal at 35mcg/day. But could not really 'feel' a difference at 50mcg, and I was on that dose when I first started a few years back for almost 8 months till we adjusted it.

MG, I knew about the dose deal, however, LK is saying that he experienced neck pain....Do u know what that could be?....With the gland(s) being located in neck it makes me think T3 as suspect?....

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Gave me some serious tachycardia even more than Clen. I think I probably ran it for too long as well and was pretty suppressed after. Probably done t3 for good.. I’ve had better luck with a low dose tren and var lol

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Thanks. I'll do 50mcg next year.
First time around I did stack it with T4 for a week or two.

And everything I've read says it should be cycled and ramped down when coming off.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic