J

JonasWarrior

Jul 1, 2013
T3 for sure it just makes me look thinner great for prep cut

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Yea I'm prob going to try clen just cuz have some laying here.. and this is kinda show prep lol I wanna do a show in oct..so any help will b appreciated..

Try it to see what it does for you but you are way to early to run it for your show in oct.

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
When would u suggest syarting it.. mayb when start winny..

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
8 or 9 weeks running it 2 on 2 off. f you want to be on it during peak week then start at 9 weeks. 8 weeks will land your peek week during the 2 weeks off. Again, it can't hurt to try it now. Better to know how you will deal with the sides.

Where is your bf% now?

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
Yea I will start in few wks tht will leave 6wks left on cycle.. my bf is at 17% high I kno but its been shooting down last few mths.. so my goal is to b down around 175 I'm 195 now..if this carb cycle diet makes me gain more ill shoot myself lol..

Aug 2, 2013
When would u suggest syarting it.. mayb when start winny..
When I cut I like to use winnie and clen together, I only run clen for 2 weeks (120mcg ED) but the winnie for 4 weeks (60mg ED), my muscles get super hard and I get a lot more vascular too. Then I'll run clen for another two weeks as a follow up and I seem to get good results. So maybe start in late August/early September. Best of luck to you in your show.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I'm wondering from everyone's experience which is better to help with fat loss.. I dnt wanna take both rather pick one or other.. my current cut cycle is test tren mast winny and looking to add one of these to help with it..thx

Neither is better .they work together to help with nutrieht partitioning and increase metabolism . Setting a prime environment . Choose both . Use hgh with aas and eat and train accirdingly. The closet thing to fat burner stack is clen and t-3. . I cycle on and off 6-8 weeks year round past 15,years. Even when using stronger compounds like anadrol and deca with my sustenon it Keeps water weight off too

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
I can't take the side effects of clen. I felt better on T3. A little hot, but not shaking like Michael J. Fox like clen made me do. You said already on Test, Tren, Mast, Winny - you put a little cardio with that and a semi-decent diet and you should be down LOW to begin with. From my experience unless you're prepping for a contest or something and need to be at like 4%...

Hell, 200mg/wk of tren, no cardio, a mediocre diet and solid lifting (including super setting to keep HR up) and fat melts of me. People say AAS don't burn fat but my personal experience with tren has said it sure as shit does.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I can't take the side effects of clen. I felt better on T3. A little hot, but not shaking like Michael J. Fox like clen made me do. You said already on Test, Tren, Mast, Winny - you put a little cardio with that and a semi-decent diet and you should be down LOW to begin with. From my experience unless you're prepping for a contest or something and need to be at like 4%...

Hell, 200mg/wk of tren, no cardio, a mediocre diet and solid lifting (including super setting to keep HR up) and fat melts of me. People say AAS don't burn fat but my personal experience with tren has said it sure as shit does.

Sides of clen mean you lower dosage . T3 great but just make sure you are using aas and eating. . Tren don't burn fat sounds like your expertise is solid as I too can burn if I eat and train - eating and training is how one burns . My natural mr mass friend cut year round 48 yo never cardio - teaches all his clients fat loss through diet and training .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic