Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

T3 Rise of the Machines! Need some solid advice from you T3 lovers, please.

Purplehaze

Purplehaze

Aug 25, 2010
Good article by Karl and read it many times, however Thyroid Resistance Not only is it possible that conversion thyroid hormone problem might occur pct but there is evidence that thyroid resistance might well be a secondary response to the initial trigger causing CFS.
Your body can become T-3 resistant somewhat with high doses taken to long.

So don't be stupid and abuse T-3 for long periods, there are things the 50's research and article nandi quoted does not take into consideration.

There claims of thyroid being back to normal in two weeks is by the old standards and thyroid numbers which now is considered border line hypothyroid, and womens thyroids almost never rebound in two weeks to normal.
As you point out,, many of the studies cited in the article are quite old and the actual article was written a few years back...What would you consider to be abuse??

Last edited:
V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Those of you suffering to many sides from T-3 consider a low dose of T-4 ED with T-3 to help reduce the bad sides of T-3.
Starting with .0125-.025 mg ED with your regular desired T-3 dose. (0.1mg =100mcg)

Even With SR-T3 significant amount of people still suffer from some symptoms, including increased awareness of heartbeats, heart palpitations, increased heart rate, irritability, shakiness, fatigue, and headaches. These effects are usually successfully treated/reduced with a “test dose” ofT4. A test dose of T4 is a small dosage (.0125-.025 mg) of Levothyroxine taken to dampen the effects ofT3 therapy through competitive inhibition ofT3 by T4. T4 has 25% the potency of T3, and administration of T4 usually decreases or eliminates the side effects of T3 within 45 minutes.

Funny you should mention that, because the first 25mcg dose of T3 I took I got real cold and shaky like I was getting the flu and then I got dizzy, good thing I was smart enough to take it right before bed so I just layed down. Yesterday I was real out of it and had to leave the gym before I even started because after 2 sets of push ups both my tri's started cramping up when I locked out my elbow, was kind of cool watching it crawl under my skin lol, so I cut out all my supps and skipped a dose until this morning and not so bad. I figure it's just me morphing from an eating machine to a T3 machine lol. I don't think I'll be upping the dose to 50mcg. My guess is they may be a little over dosed to begin with or I may still be recovering from the DNP.

Just in case you're wondering, my other supps are Letro 250mcg/ed, Finasteride 5mg/ed, Clomid 50mg/2xDay, Livercare, Milk Thistle, St John's wort, Multi, Flaxseed oil, ALA, Saw Palmetto, Gingko Biloba, and 5-htp w/melatonin before bed. Just wondering if any of these would cause an interaction.

Last edited:
V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Well I've been sticking with T3 at 25mcg/day and is working fine. Apparently during the first month of use cramping is normal and probably even more likely after getting off DNP. I'm eating the same but have way more energy and lighter on my feet, also feel a little stronger and shitting more. Wondering why I never used T3 OCT, seems totally necessarry for me. Sometimes I wish I hadn't been so cautious when I was a beginner. I'm 194 lbs now, shooting for the 181 lb powerlifting weight class and then just going to maximize strength and endurance. There's no way for me to be a 300 lb bodybuilder unless I was on everything and have docs in my pocket so fuck it. If I was only 19 in 1995 again knowing what I know now.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Vick,

Has there been any rebound of stored fat after discontinuing? If so how much? I was going to make a post with questions about T 3 but, this thread answered them. The info in here should be a sticky.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic