Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

T3 rebound effect

L

lana sh

Jul 7, 2013
hey guys! I have done 2 t3 cycles. both 8 weeks with first week ramping up n last week ramping down, max dose was 125 mcg. relusts were great. both times lost 15 lbs. but the rebound effect was terrible! my diet is clean all the time, no cheat meals, about 1700-2000 calories a day, low carb. I work out 6 times a week. crossfit. I noticed the rebound the second week i was off. and in a month i gained 15 lbs back! Like every morning I visibly have more fat! Now it's been a month since I stopped the cycle and I gained all the weigh I lost back n my weight gain doesn't stop. one week after the end of cycle my t3 n t4 were low ( blood test) but now they r normal (got results yesterday) and I still keep packing on weight at a scary rate. I really don't know what to do. I took 6 months off before first and second cycle and gained more than I lost. So I guess I'll wait two more weeks ( which will make it 6 weeks break) and start t3 again. I really need your ideas guys!!!

u know I used eca stack before n I had no effect but I had a seizure n was brought to the hospital in ambulance. It scares the crap out of me. i still remember falling on the floor n losing consciousness...I also tried clen without obvious effect. do u think i should try again? And also how soon do you think I can start another t3 cycle?

datNinja

datNinja

Jun 4, 2013
I'm no expert but I'd leave it alone considering

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
If you take a drug and lose fat, then come off said drug ad gain weight back there is only one logical conclusion to draw.

You are eating too much.

Have you calculated your BMR and TDEE? Is your body fat reading accurate? You need to work hard on nailing down the diet. The drugs work no doubt, but they are an aid, not a solution.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
After you discontinue t3 if you have a healthy thyroid your levels will only be low for 2-3 days.

Your problem is most likely that you're using the drugs as a crutch and not an enhancer.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic