Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

T3 for the first time

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
Remember OMS that women carry more bf% then men and basically 24% for a woman would be the equivalent of 12-13% for a man so she's not as fat as you may think. Women have abs and striations around 15%.

Now, I do agree with dialing in the diet and slowly adding in cardio and slowly adding in duration/frequency of cardio. If you start ED and long duration/time where do you go from there? Instead of just taking something, really take a look at your diet, your training, and make the necessary adjustments. After you've exhausted all those variables then you look at adding other things like ECA, T3, etc...

Thanks for understanding that. What does ED stand for?

I have started 40 mins of cardio everyday. I’ll try keeping it till there at least and up it to 60! I train hard other than this when it comes to weights but my weight doesn’t go down, gets stuck on 75kgs. If I’m lucky, goes down to 74 and I am happy. I give a slim look then and otherwise voluptuous toned look like these days.

I’ve a broad physique which I’m not so fond of as one looks big if fat isn’t low. I do desperately want to see changes on scale as well. After loads of efforts, I still haven’t managed to come down to 70kgs. For my physique that would be ‘good’ and 68 would be just perfect but that doesn’t happen. I remember when I was 88kgs, it took me 5 months to just come down to 83 with a healthy diet and exercise then from 83 to 73 and THAT was when this Doctor used to inject something on my belly, give pills daily saying it’s vitamin b12 and that’s when I ended up with acne for the first time ever in life. Anyway point being that losing weight gets difficult.

Now I don’t want to rush with T3. I’ve the bottle, it’s 100 mcg. I don’t know what cycle is safe for women, for how long, dose etc. I do know that once off it- you are supposed to stay on a fat burner for 2-3 weeks so your thyroid kicks in (hopefully) point is, I’m not looking for shortcuts since I wouldn’t want to mess up with my thyroid for a few kgs but I do want to come down to 70kgs at least. I also have IBS so I get severe bloating as well... 77kgs will go to 76. It fluctuates and it gets frustrating.

I took OMS advise and dialing in cardio... my calorie in take is 1400 which is tailored by a nutritionist. Umm.. so where do I go now? I’d even be happy to lose 2 kgs with only exercise and diet if I can. The reason I take C4 ripped is to stay motivated as it gives me a boost. Anyway, so these are my issues... my thighs are 23” they in gym envy them *giggles* it’s my upper body that need improvement.

Ps. I wouldn’t mind losing some muscle, I’ve loads. :/ and broad bones show more.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I can't see the attachment.

ED = every day

You may want to change the means of cardio you're doing. If it's HIT, try LISS. If you're walking, then try the stepmill. Better yet try pulling/pushing a sled and running stadiums. Your body is going to strive to get accustomed to what it is you're doing.

100mcg is WAY to high for you so you'd need to cut that dose down significantly.

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
I can't see the attachment.

ED = every day

You may want to change the means of cardio you're doing. If it's HIT, try LISS. If you're walking, then try the stepmill. Better yet try pulling/pushing a sled and running stadiums. Your body is going to strive to get accustomed to what it is you're doing.

100mcg is WAY to high for you so you'd need to cut that dose down significantly.

So when and if I start it - I start with 25 mcg? Can’t cut the tab in more than four halves... and max dose should be 50 mcg? And like 25 for a week and then 50 for 2 weeks and then down to 25 mcg for another week to zero? Or even 50 is too much?
I’ve a fat burner called Phoenix with synephrine in it with me otherwise.

Thanks for a cardio tip. Much needed.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

Can't see much there but from the pic you're definitely not what others may think you look like.

As for cardio, how many days a week do you do it currently? how long? what type?

Your diet is very low Kcal for your bodyweight. You said you weigh 70kg at what height? That's 154lbs give or take a lbs. You said you get severe bloating. Have you kept a journal on what it is you're eating so you know how you feel/look when you eat? Meaning some carbs cause people to bloat.

As for your upper body being lacking in comparison to your lower is common with women. You may want to change your rep/set scheme for your upper body to help add mass. I don't know what your training looks like but if you're performing a lot of your lifts on machines, incorporate free weights into your training ie. standing strict press, bent over rows, etc...

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
Can't see much there but from the pic you're definitely not what others may think you look like.

As for cardio, how many days a week do you do it currently? how long? what type?

Your diet is very low Kcal for your bodyweight. You said you weigh 70kg at what height? That's 154lbs give or take a lbs. You said you get severe bloating. Have you kept a journal on what it is you're eating so you know how you feel/look when you eat? Meaning some carbs cause people to bloat.

As for your upper body being lacking in comparison to your lower is common with women. You may want to change your rep/set scheme for your upper body to help add mass. I don't know what your training looks like but if you're performing a lot of your lifts on machines, incorporate free weights into your training ie. standing strict press, bent over rows, etc...

No no! I want to be 70kgs. From 75 kgs i am now on 77kgs! Gained 2 in 2 months of inactivity and sickness. My upper is heavy. My lower is good... actually the opposite of what women are usually facing. Lol.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
So when and if I start it - I start with 25 mcg? Can’t cut the tab in more than four halves... and max dose should be 50 mcg? And like 25 for a week and then 50 for 2 weeks and then down to 25 mcg for another week to zero? Or even 50 is too much?
I’ve a fat burner called Phoenix with synephrine in it with me otherwise.

Thanks for a cardio tip. Much needed.

Yes, you could start at 25mcg a day. I would say it's wiser to jump from 25mcg to 37.5mcg but then again your pill is 100mcg. I prefer to use pharm T3 which comes in 25mcg and that makes it easy to cut and increase the dose in lower amounts giving me the ability to see how I react. I personally wouldn't go higher than 50mcg but everyone is different. If you "high" you'll definitely feel sluggish and feel like shit.

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018

It was HIIT 3 times a week... 15 mins treadmill warmup. That’s all... bad with cardio. Other than that.. free weights compound exercises mostly. And cables otherwise if machines oriented. 5’7” height.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
It was HIIT 3 times a week... 15 mins treadmill warmup. That’s all... bad with cardio. Other than that.. free weights compound exercises mostly. And cables otherwise if machines oriented.

HIT is fine but if you're going to do that then I suggest ditching the treadmill. Try a stepmill or run stadiums outside at a close college or high school. You can also incorporate LISS cardio but you'd want to do that for 40+min and that could be done on a treadmill with a steep incline.

Compound, multi joint movements are going to burn the most Kcal and help sculpt yourself. Deads, squats, OHP, bent over rows, SLDL, etc...

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
HIT is fine but if you're going to do that then I suggest ditching the treadmill. Try a stepmill or run stadiums outside at a close college or high school. You can also incorporate LISS cardio but you'd want to do that for 40+min and that could be done on a treadmill with a steep incline.

Compound, multi joint movements are going to burn the most Kcal and help sculpt yourself. Deads, squats, OHP, bent over rows, SLDL, etc...

I’ll start HIIT on the stair master then now I can’t survive that more than 15 mins without HIIT so let’s see how well a HIIT I can do on it. And for LISS I’ll use the treadmill on incline or go play tennis. I’ll note down the cardio tip... I think weights wise I’m sorted.

For t3. I’ll try to figure out how to cut it further for a 37.5 dose as only 100 mcg one was available... was not easy to get.

Thanks for your patience

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I’ll start HIIT on the stair master then now I can’t survive that more than 15 mins without HIIT so let’s see how well a HIIT I can do on it. And for LISS I’ll use the treadmill on incline or go play tennis. I’ll note down the cardio tip... I think weights wise I’m sorted.

For t3. I’ll try to figure out how to cut it further for a 37.5 dose as only 100 mcg one was available... was not easy to get.

Thanks for your patience

If it's a pill you won't be cut it into 12.5mcg portions. It would just crubble if it's a 100mcg pill. You'll just have to make a leap from 25mcg to 50mcg but that's quite a jump. You could always try to get more and get 25mcg. Then you could cut those in half and you'd have your 37.5mcg dose.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Good advice above. And really hard to judge bf from that pic.

My biggest concern here is that for someone who takes unknown injections and pills from a "dr"
Should you really be messing around with your thyroid? Please be cautious. And are you getting this at the pharmacy? Or from some random street "dr"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic