Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

T3 - Daily Dosing

TheRide

TheRide

VIP Member
Oct 6, 2017
Looking for some feedback fellas... Running a cycle of T3 for about 10 weeks. 50mcg/day. Whats the latest thinking of taking all at once or breaking up dose during the day 25/25. Leaning toward breaking it up but thought I'd see what ppl are doing. GO...

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
At that lower dose I’d just take it all at once during waking hours.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
The idea of supplementing 50mcg of T3 / day and thinking it is going to do something is just silly.

The "average" total T3 from both direct production and T4 conversion is aprox 35mcg/day. (average meaning some higher and some lower) The idea of basically taking a dose close to being equal to your normal daily production and thinking you are going to see any effect is equivalent to a guy with a normal test level of 800 thinking taking cycle of 100mg of test a week will have an effect. (the only difference is your normal T3 production will bounce back quicker, but your natural production will shut down and you will have replaced your natural T3 with externally supplemented hormone.

FWIW I was diagnosed with hypo-thyriodism and have been on T3 for 6 years at 50mcg/day. My body temp used to be always a full degree + low. When I first went on medication I tracked my caloric intake very closely and had been doing so for several years. Going from an underactive thyroid to a normally functioning one, my daily caloric need (TDEE) went up aprox 200 cal / day. Remember, my thyriod was under-functioning. What do you think your going to gain if you are not hypo-thyroid? Probably nothing. On 50mcg, my body temp runs normal now...98.4-98.6.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
What do you think the conversion rate is for T4 to T3 is taken through supplementation?

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Stuff makes me so tired I cant keep my eyes open and will fall asleep like IM narcoleptic...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic