Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

T3 and Clen rebound

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Aside from staying on a clean diet and still doing cardio what do you guys use to avoid any type of rebound from using T3 and clen.

After my last show 6 months ago I gained that shit around my midsection way faster than it took to get rid of. So I wanna try and stay lean but train for mass but I don't want to blow up to fast. I have a few ideas I'm kicking around but need to research a bit more. But also wnat to hear what you guys are doing.

FlatLine

FlatLine

Aug 31, 2011
Have you tried stretching them out for a longer period, reducing the dosages, till they are basically non existant? Usually that and staying very clean, in your eating habit, helps. It doesn't take much "dirty" eating to lose midsection definition... alcholol screws me bad, along with yeast products... Good luck my friend!

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
There's enough going on just w/ a post-show rebound - so a lot there has to do w/ easing out of your competition diet and back into a maintenance diet. You probably already know this - but if you really want to manage it, its not just about "eating clean", but rather slowly adding back in the things you weren't eating towards the end of your prep diet. The carbs, the greater variety, etc. This includes your water rebound as well, particularly if you are using a diuretic.

RE: midsection bodyfat - Sort of randomly thinking - this may be partially a function of your genetics - i.e. how you tend to hold bodyfat. Estrogen may also be a factor if you're cycling.

RE: clen - there's really no rebound from it and no reason to taper down or anything.

RE: T3 - depending on how you're taking it - e.g. a continuous low dose or a pyramid up to say 100 mcg and then back down - either way, do your taper down as drop 12.5mcg every 3 days until you're back down to zero. If you're doing the pyramid the run up is relatively quick, but the ramp back down can take a while so plan your 'last day' accordingly - e.g. don't make your show day the top of your pyramid and then spend the next 3-4 weeks ramping down.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Tapering T-3 down is a waste of time really. YOU can use HCG which may help stimulate thyroid a bit, Also make sure your Tyrosine,, Iodine, selenium intake is good after T-3 use.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8045981

Also try to keep estrogen under control , Estrogen will lower thyroid out put or hinder recovery.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic