Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

T-3 and hgh

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
How much benefit does T-3 offer when using 3iu hgh day at 60 yrs old. Worth the bother?
Thanks,
Sd

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
It will help you grow while the HGH rejuventates your joints and tendons.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
T3? You don’t really need t3 unless your thyroids starts getting suppressed from the GH. Some guys add due to GH making them tired. I never had to add t3 unless I was on long diet run.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
T3? You don’t really need t3 unless your thyroids starts getting suppressed from the GH. Some guys add due to GH making them tired. I never had to add t3 unless I was on long diet run.

I was under the impression T3 was test @300mg/mL molarity.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
It will help you grow while the HGH rejuventates your joints and tendons.

Phoenix, not trying to rock the boat, just don't agree at the moment...The joints, legaments and tendons lack a network of blood supply, therefore making it ALMOST impossible for nutrients, etc getting to them in order to facilitate rejuvenation or strengthening them...

If u have some research to how hgh would work on the ligaments, joints and tendons, I definitely like to study it... I'm in great need of finding something that would work on these areas!...

Again, I'm not trying to to debate or challenge your post, just haven't found a substance that would really work on these body parts...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've run T3 / T4 while on it and I really can't tell the difference. I tried some pharm grade as well so there wouldn't be any problems with the dose being correct. I've never run a diet longer than 3 - 4 months so I can't speak for long term diet lethargy. I'm 50ish and don't plan on coming off if I can help it. No different for me than staying on test all rear round.

SD, how long have you been running it at 3iu? How do you like it?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I was under the impression T3 was test @300mg/mL molarity.
Cut and paste:
Triiodothyronine (T3) is one of two major hormones produced by the thyroid gland. The other major thyroid hormone is called thyroxine (T4) and together they help control the rate at which the body uses energy.

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
I've run T3 / T4 while on it and I really can't tell the difference. I tried some pharm grade as well so there wouldn't be any problems with the dose being correct. I've never run a diet longer than 3 - 4 months so I can't speak for long term diet lethargy. I'm 50ish and don't plan on coming off if I can help it. No different for me than staying on test all rear round.

SD, how long have you been running it at 3iu? How do you like it?
Run it off and on for years as hrt. I'm 60. I try to stay lean at this but last winter I upped the cal sand added just a little more juice. Gained 15 lbs and good stregnth. Problem was a ton of water. Used qa litle aromasin but didn't do the job which is why I asked a bout t4. I 'd say it helps modestly. Did help my knees.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I'm not sure of your doses but using aromasin with just above HRT level dosing should have covered your water issues. Perhaps you were using the same dose of asin as before the boost in anabolics and extra carbs. Adding carbs will make you gain water, the faster the carbs, the more water you will gain. Did you try bumping up the asin to adjust for the extra anabolics and water from the carbs?

I'm only running 3 1/3iu gh per day and it helps with staying lean, healing and overall look. I just stay on at this point so the benefits are year round.

Good stuff if you can get good stuff :D

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
I'm not sure of your doses but using aromasin with just above HRT level dosing should have covered your water issues. Perhaps you were using the same dose of asin as before the boost in anabolics and extra carbs. Adding carbs will make you gain water, the faster the carbs, the more water you will gain. Did you try bumping up the asin to adjust for the extra anabolics and water from the carbs?

I'm only running 3 1/3iu gh per day and it helps with staying lean, healing and overall look. I just stay on at this point so the benefits are year round.

Good stuff if you can get good stuff :D

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Cut and paste:
Triiodothyronine (T3) is one of two major hormones produced by the thyroid gland. The other major thyroid hormone is called thyroxine (T4) and together they help control the rate at which the body uses energy.

I am familiar with application of thyroid adjustment by 1/2 - 1 tablet of Eutirox daily, which I believe is the hyper application, accelerating metabolism allowing for fat burning. I would assume T3 & T4 would be the hypo aspect?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic