Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Synthol Freaks

rstiennoway

rstiennoway

Jan 27, 2011
I am left speechless when I see pictures of fools like that.

Spikykite

Spikykite

Feb 14, 2011
waiting on deadweight too comment on this one...

personaly I don't like the whole synthol thing and how it looks...

And ccombs8482 i think yourre cock would swole up nice with some synthol lol

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
If they're happy with it then whateva, but why not make the legs swole too!!! Just looks top heavy to me.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
My biggest question would be concerning the day you decide to stop doing that. You drain the oil out and are left with elongated/stretched muscle fibers. How long would that take to grow back to normal? Or would it ever? I would think with that amount of synthol there's gotta be a bunch of "dead space" in there where the oil just sits. All of that is not muscle fiber obviously. My guess is they're gonna look like even bigger idiots when they get older.... or die from idiocy

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
waiting on deadweight too comment on this one...

personaly I don't like the whole synthol thing and how it looks...

And ccombs8482 i think yourre cock would swole up nice with some synthol lol

i mean can i say those dudes are synthol freaks....But facts remain.Many of your top pro bb use synthol...Its about making yourself look natural as possible..anything extream like those dudes in that picture is what gives synthol a bad name..Thats all people see and want to see ...why not see synthol pics of people that use it that make it look natural...Its just like steroids...People only see the bad..They only view the bad reports about steroids but us people here know the ture facts...Well ,i have to say that also applys to synthol....Its both a common gound....
people like that in the pictures just have no concept when to stop...they take it overboard...some people are just extream that way and even if people view them as retared or dum in there mind they think diff....really for me and my oppion..what ever flots your boat...synthol is used once your reach your peak...People like me have reached that peak a long time ago...So to add a few more inches to a body part big deal...is synthol fake?...YES..I HEAR YES from most of you but let me ask you..Are steroids fake to?....Hmmm,,most people that dont use will say yes..its fake...But lets be real....Steroids are as fake as synthol ..well atleast with synthol u dont loss size wile u get off....But steroids u do dry up....This is a fact....Like i expressed in my view its about how u treat the situation..not abuse it..And thats the case with those people on those pics..Its clear as day..they abuse it and it shows...and yes they look like ass clowns...No way i would do that abuse to myself.....I love steroids as much as i love synthol...They both have a palce in the world of weightlifting....dw

Last edited:
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
My biggest question would be concerning the day you decide to stop doing that. You drain the oil out and are left with elongated/stretched muscle fibers. How long would that take to grow back to normal? Or would it ever? I would think with that amount of synthol there's gotta be a bunch of "dead space" in there where the oil just sits. All of that is not muscle fiber obviously. My guess is they're gonna look like even bigger idiots when they get older.... or die from idiocy

to answer your question with facts...blood will end up filling in the space..fiber and blood...Its muscle ....hard muscle...when u inject inside that muscle u get blood flow not oil.....

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
A lot of pros use SEO to some degree. The pics posted is just stupid. But to bring up lagging/ genetically bad body parts, there is no better way.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic