Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Syntherol (Synthol) log

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
Ladies and gents, well now we have to recognize all things in between I guess...

The folks over at Synthetek have selected me to run a Syntherol log. Some of you may know me from various forums, mostly Meso. Hopefully I can make a few new friends here, and we can all learn a thing or two.

I have experience with Synthol in the past. I have used 3CC synthol (only once, it hurt more that any other), Painless Pumps (this stuff rocks, but it is VERY thick) and Syntherol. My best experience so far has been using 1/3 PP and 2/3 Syntherol. So, this will be new for me to use Syntherol alone. Over the years I have had GREAT success with site specific injections for enhancement with short or non-estered gear, as well. I have also mixed Synthol with gear in the past, as was suggested by L. Rea.

Anyway, the official first set of injections will be January 1st of 2017. I've been fighting the flu, and finally getting better... I'll tell you what, you dont want to pin your bis when you feel sick as a dog.

For now, the intended protocol will be ED injections into both triceps and biceps. However, if pain or inflammation becomes too severe Synthetek have okay'd me switching to EoD, which is what I use to do.

Now, for those who use synthol or are considering it there is one piece of advice I cannot, literally cannot, stress enough. After you inject massage the FUCK out of that area, move the oil around in the muscle, push HARD. I've also found the little 2" or so paint rollers work VERY well.

I'm open to all questions and criticisms, however please try and refrain from hating just for the sake of hating. There is SO much misinformation on SEO out there, that I'm hoping to make a bit of a difference in that world.

Peace and much love, WP.

@admin @Synthetek

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Wonderpus based on your previous experience I'm curious is it painful to workout while having syntherol in your biceps?

Thank you for sharing some tips and this log I'm very much looking forward to tracking your progress.

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
Wonderpus based on your previous experience I'm curious is it painful to workout while having syntherol in your biceps?

Thank you for sharing some tips and this log I'm very much looking forward to tracking your progress.
Honestly, it's hit and miss. Most of the time I actually think it feels good, like an INSANE pump. But, your strength DOES go down during that workout.... You just can't activate the muscles when they're full of oil the same way you can when they're just pumped with blood. I'll tell you what, though, your arms look fucking insane during a workout. Below is a recent pic after shooting 1/2cc winstrol depot, 1/2cc test prop and 2 cc synthol into each bicep. They still look real and natural, the shape and striations are there... The just look FULL.

24msva9.png

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
Hello darlin! Nice to see you here! ;)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
I didn't you know dwell within this realm? How many ways can we talk in one day? Hahaha.
Hahaha true! Appears that ALL OF THE ABOVE should be the correct answer

I visit here every once in a while but may be more frequent as @admin wants the ladies back in tha house!

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
Hahaha true! Appears that ALL OF THE ABOVE should be the correct answer

I visit here every once in a while but may be more frequent as @admin wants the ladies back in tha house!

How are you a VIP member?! Jealous.

Reactions: HDH
DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
How are you a VIP member?! Jealous.
I'm special you're "kind of important person" but not quite VIP... I'm sure some magic can be done to get you there!

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
Sorry for the delay guys, I've been sick and haven't been 100%. Tomorrow WILL be the official start with pre pics as well as measurements. I feel pretty damn good today, I just didn't want to start this without being 100%.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
looking forward to this actually. I see some guys hate on it but I think it is a valuable aspect to its use.

Synthetek

Synthetek

Jan 30, 2012
looking forward to this actually. I see some guys hate on it but I think it is a valuable aspect to its use.

Much of the hate towards site enhancement especially with oils is to do with misinformation and a pure and simple lack of understanding.

The amount of pros that we supply and have supplied in the past would most likely shock many but since the practice of using site enhancing oils such as Syntherol is so looked down upon. Very few will openly discuss such practices. We are very much looking forward to seeing this log develop.

Bump!

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
*Disclaimer*
Before we start this, I want to remind everyone again I do not work for Synthetek, I am not sponsored by them in any way and they genuinely asked me to be unbiased. This is not a sales pitch, this is an experiment/test of sorts. Now, Synthetek did supply me with all of the Syntherol for free, but nothing else. I had no moral issue with this, as it's not AAS or anything of that nature. Also, I am in no way endorsing or recommending anyone who reads this to perform these actions, or similar behavior. If you're hellbent on doing it, follow along and see how my process works.

Okay, well, the day is here boys and girls! Last night was the first set of shots, 2 in the bis and 1 in each tri. I would like to point out that Syntherol is the smoothest SEO I have used. I do wish they would put a tad bit of lidocaine in the product like Painless Pumps has, but the viscosity of Syntherol blows the very this PP away.

So here's what happened, I took a few "before" pics (below) without any pump or oil in them. These are raw, I such at taking photos of myself. I have a few more but I haven't had the time to edit out my face. Also, I took a measurement with a string, and cut it right where it met around my arm.... I fucking can't find my tape measure , so when I do, I'll have the before measurement.... Retarded.

Okie doke, well I filled up 6 syringes with 3ccs each and put them on the heating pad for about 10 minutes on low heat (don't wanna burn myself). I made 2 dots on each bicep, inner and outer (middle, right into the peak), as well as 1 on each tricep (middle head)...

I'm not gonna lie, the inner part of the biceps, closer to your body, hurt to pin. There's no way around that, it's not the product, it's the actual pinning process. Once the needle is in, the pain goes away. It takes about 15-20 seconds to inject each 3cc syringe. I used 23g so I don't have to wiggle to push it through, I know a lot of guys who use 25g, no thanks.

I injected both biceps and VIGOROUSLY rubbed each one in both injection sites up, down and all around the muscle. This will avoid lumps, and it also reduces the pain significantly. Then, same process with the tris.... I find the tris a bit tedious to inject, just having to turn around and shit, it's not easy. Also that I pump my arms around a bit to really squeeze that oil around.

Off to the gym, it was back day so I wasn't worried about the muscle fullness causing any weakness in my arms. It didn't hinder my back workout in any way.

As you will see in the pics, my biceps are very long, and I'm hoping to bring up the peak. Stay tuned for more photos, probably tonight when it's easier for me to take out my face. Also, stay tuned for measurements, I have that stupid string sitting on my kitchen counter for later.

Today is arm day, which is a fun with the synthol, you have a pump that is insane. For my heavy arm day, I'll shoot the synthol after the workout.

Here are some before pics, I have a few more, but it's fucking hard for me to get good photos in this lighting.

SyntherolDay1-1.JPG

syntherolday1-2.jpg

Here's a pic from the other day where my arms were pumped, no synthol usage in a long time:

upload_2017-1-5_7-4-23.png

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic