Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Switching up peptide hgh protocol what you guys think?

B

bfriedman87

Sep 15, 2012
So Im thinking im going to go every other day 3 shots of ghrp/ghrh 100/100 Morning PWO/or After work Night time. Then on the other days ill do 6iu split in 2 doses Morning and Post work out then ill do one night time peptide dose. How does that look??

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
What kind of gains are you looking for? Why do you think you need to split them like that? I'm not criticizing I just would like to know how you came up with this? I run them together every day GH peps in the morn then pwo peps and right before bed peps 100 mcg every time. There are so many thoughts on how to run this stuff.

B

bfriedman87

Sep 15, 2012
Ya most people say to take hgh 10 min after peptides. Which is probably the best way but then this guy with 6000 post on promuscle says he thinks it will blunt the effect if done to soon... So i dno I figure if I just split it up then I don't need to stress over that.. I feel like the 10 min is probably the best approach I know dat swears by it and he is probably the most intelligent person when it comes to peptides and gh. Have you been getting results thats way? Maybe Ill just keep doing that ughh I hate how everyone has different opinions

B

bfriedman87

Sep 15, 2012
shit I think im gonna just keep doing peptides and 2iu 10 minutes after lol. I keep changing my mind but so many people swear by it. Im sure its the best protocol.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
That's what I do but I'm taking 3ius right now and I'm happy so far with everything. Try not to over think this if it is working then leave it be. There are a lot of opinions but I think your right about Dat. That's where I got my protocol. Good luck bro

B

bfriedman87

Sep 15, 2012
Ya so your doing 3iu after just ur morning peptide dose? How come you don't wanna split 1.5 between 2 doses? Im splitting my 4iu after first 2 doses of peptides.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
At the end of the day it is trial and error. What works best for one may not work for another. You can always try it for a few weeks and change back if there are not any noticeable changes.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
When I decide to go up to 4ius a day I will probably split it morning and post workout. I will see how that works out for me. Sounds like your on the right track though.

B

bfriedman87

Sep 15, 2012
This is my first time doing hgh and legit peptides. But I thought it takes months to really see results. I hear alot of people saying trial and errior but wouldn't it take awhile to notice chance?

At the end of the day it is trial and error. What works best for one may not work for another. You can always try it for a few weeks and change back if there are not any noticeable changes.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
is it possible to get the same results from peptides as hgh at low dose?

B

bfriedman87

Sep 15, 2012
Ya if u get good peptides and pin 3 times a day it's like 4iu. Don't go cheap on peptides lots of companies selling weak stuff

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic