Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Sustaver (Testosterone Mix) 250 mg

el griff

el griff

VIP Member
May 11, 2013
Who has tried this ? How do you like it ? How often ? By Vermodje \ currently taking 250 every 4 days about to take my 3 shot. I think I should up to 300 mg & down the days to 3

el griff

el griff

VIP Member
May 11, 2013
mixture of testosterone propionate, testosterone phenylpropionate, testosterone isocaproate and testosterone decanoate

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
damn griff... we need to work on your translation skills... right now don't bump your dosage... that blend wont kick in good for about 4 weeks and it will stabilize around week 7... leave it like it is and pin 1cc Monday and Thursday...

el griff

el griff

VIP Member
May 11, 2013
damn griff... we need to work on your translation skills... right now don't bump your dosage... that blend wont kick in good for about 4 weeks and it will stabilize around week 7... leave it like it is and pin 1cc Monday and Thursday...
Thank you !

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I was actually going to suggest pinning on Mon/Wed/Fri and this will help w/ absorption of the compound so that when it does kick in ull be in business .
Thats really always been my pinning protocol tho, Mon/Wed/Fri, always has done good by me !!!

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Who has tried this ? How do you like it ? How often ? By Vermodje \ currently taking 250 every 4 days about to take my 3 shot. I think I should up to 300 mg & down the days to 3

Love vermodje labs? Have you tried their D-Bol yet?? Love their sust too!! Used to run nothin but Geneza. Pretty much have best oral a IMO, but the caps on vials slip right off. I know this cause a Jew, lol I save my empties. Once if got 4-6 I pull all tops off, hold on angle, I use a 1.5" pin & suck out the oil that's left in bottom quarter of vial... I get 4-6 cc's from 4-6 vials. I don't suck'em totally dry so I get more for my effort! Lol!!

el griff

el griff

VIP Member
May 11, 2013
I ran it for 12 weeks came out great ! So so late . the cycle ended a month ago

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Never cared for sust. I Used vermodje one time. Thats was the first and last time i used eo. Pinned 2 cc in my r delt. Woke up the next morning deformed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic