Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Sustanon PCT - 2 weeks or 3 weeks from last pin?

C

chrome

Sep 14, 2010
Do I wait 2 weeks or 3 weeks from my last pin of sustanon (12-weeks 400 mg EW)?

My Sustanon PCT is:

Nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid 10/50/50/50

Also wondering whether I really need the clomid this time around? Last time it made me break out pretty good.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Here are few general times I think are accurate. Anyone see any problems with the below?
-CC-

deca 3wks after last inj.
eq 18-21 days after last inj.
primo 10-14 days
Test testosterone cypionate & e 2 wks
test prop 3 days
Sust 3 weeks
winny 8-12 hrs
trenbolone 3 days
dbol 4-8 hrs

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
When I did pct I always started about 1 week early from the standard timing to get the drug active up and running in my system before the hormones cleared. IMO it worked better that way. Food for thought.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Here are few general times I think are accurate. Anyone see any problems with the below?
-CC-

deca 3wks after last inj.
eq 18-21 days after last inj.
primo 10-14 days
Test testosterone cypionate & e 2 wks
test prop 3 days
Sust 3 weeks
winny 8-12 hrs
trenbolone 3 days
dbol 4-8 hrs

I think your choice of the "general" is the key point here. Yes, these are general times, and for a novice running relatively small doses, they will work perfectly for timing PCT. But we all have to remember that when you start is based as much on dose as it is on half-life. For instance, a guy running two grams of test e each week may have to wait 10-14 days longer than a guy running 500mgs test e.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
When I did pct I always started about 1 week early from the standard timing to get the drug active up and running in my system before the hormones cleared. IMO it worked better that way. Food for thought.

I like this technique. C.Y.A - cover your ass. The only drawbacks are the fact that you will spend a little more money to run PCT that extra week (not a big deal at all) and there is the toxicity issue, as SERMS can be fairly toxic. All in all though, I really like the idea of making sure you are covering any gaps and have levels of saturation loaded as true recovery begins.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I think your choice of the "general" is the key point here. Yes, these are general times, and for a novice running relatively small doses, they will work perfectly for timing PCT. But we all have to remember that when you start is based as much on dose as it is on half-life. For instance, a guy running two grams of test e each week may have to wait 10-14 days longer than a guy running 500mgs test e.

I don't know anyone who runs 2 grams of test each week and then attempts to recover their natural endogenous test levels, lol. For the number of guys still running a PCT (however few that may be now, haha) You can almost judge it by feel after awhile. My last few cycles I have finished up with a smaller dose of prop (300mg EW) for 2-3 weeks after my last long ester pin so that I could keep some semblance of balance leading up to PCT. After the last shot of prop you don't even need to wait a week, more like 3 days.

Also, starting a bit early has been debated before....but it dose work for soem people. The BEST way to know is to get blood tests done immediately following your last pin. Say your levels are at 2000 and you're running test E only. With the half life of 5-6 days or so after 2 to 2.5 weeks the levels should be rouughly 250. However, you have to start the time after the peak of the last injection, which will be a couple days. So, 3 weeks seems like a better figure. Doc Scally has a wonderful write up on this that I will find at some point today. It discusses HPTA restart and how full suppression and low levels before PCT aid in a quicker recovery. Also, during the last few weeks before PCT I'm a huge fan of blasting HCG or HMG, whether you have atrophy or not. HCG should not be used during PCT because it "mimics" a hormone and is exogenous...in turn causing further suppression of endogenous testosterone. I'm also a believer in his theory that Nolva and Clomid combined work far greater than one or the other by itself.

It's funny that you mention "breaking out" on Clomid. I could swear I break out with acne more on PCT drugs than any amount of exogenous test or any other AAS for that matter. It seems weird but I guess breaking out is a good sign of your natural test recovering.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010

Exactly...and great points.
-CC-

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Exactly...and great points.
-CC-

You quoted SAD and then said "Exactly....and great points." But then you gave ME a rep point, lol. How does that work? lol, i'm not complaining tho :)

Yeah, WTF cc? lol.

And GS, are you ever going to let me make a point without qualifying it? hahahaha, yeah, I fucking hate you bro. :D

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011

thats how i always have run my pct...and knock on wood so far its worked great for me...

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I would wait 5 weeks for EQ and anything that has a Decanoate ester attached to it. I would also wait 3 weeks for anything that has an enanthate/cypionate ester and 1-1/2 week for short esters.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Isn't EQ an undeclyenate ester? And why so long for everything if it's low dose? I think by waiting so long you run the risk of days on end of minimal test levels and a poor attempt by the body to kickstart recovery (unless it was a very short cycle).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic