Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Sustanon and insulin

S

stevezab

Mar 17, 2013
i am takeing hexadex susta 450 i put 250 in each delt the next day i injeceted 5 cc of humalog r in my delts and the pain and swelling went away . as slin is a blood thiner the swelling also went away the next day hope this helps someone

(BE Advised: This STUPID post left up because it is torn apart below. You would DIE following this advice)

Last edited by a moderator:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
This doesn't help anyone. It is a dangerous and ignorant post. Slin is not for pussies looking to lesson PIP. It is a potentially dangerous tool to be used only by the most experienced and knowledgeable competitors among us.

You say 5cc of slin? Further proof of your ignorance and the extreme danger of your post. If you injected 5cc of slin, you WILL die.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Slin is a blood thinner? Since when? Did u c this on Cartoon Network? 5cc's of Slin and u would not be posting this retarded thread, u would b 6 feet under

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
My friend took your route with slin after I had told him not to due to his inexperience and it almost cost him his life.if you used that amount of slin you would be dead.

B

bigdave1967

Nov 18, 2011
Does anyone actually take this joker seriously? Insulin syringes measured in "units", not "cc"s, and anyone with any experience with it would no that! Anyone that would listen to this jackass is as ignorant as he is!

P

pakina9

Mar 20, 2013
5 -100iu slin pins full of insulin is what 5cc equals..a heavy duty pro BB'r pro uses 100-150iu ed..so you're suggesting to use 4 times that much to alleviate pip..these guys are right..you couldn't eat enough carbs to stay alive at that dose..be careful what you post..hopefully this was just a huge typo...

S

stevezab

Mar 17, 2013
i have taken slin for 30 years so i know what i am doing do you know what vyou are talking about have you ever tryed it

S

stevezab

Mar 17, 2013
i take 5 out of a 100 needel sorry posted it wrong way and it does take the pain away for me not sure for any one else

S

stevezab

Mar 17, 2013
really sorry i ment to say units not cc and thanks for the jackass comment i have taken insulin for 30 years and know a lot more about it then you asshole it keeps me alive its not a game like you bb think it is

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
really sorry i ment to say units not cc and thanks for the jackass comment i have taken insulin for 30 years and know a lot more about it then you asshole it keeps me alive its not a game like you bb think it is

No one thinks it's a game thats why they responded to your post like this... insulin is something we don't want to encourage people to f-uck with

B

bigdave1967

Nov 18, 2011
No shit it's not a game! That's why there's a preview your post button in the "go advanced" reply option! Mistakes like that can get someone killed! You're right to say this shit is no joke but take responsibility when you screw up!

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wow. Someone needs a pathophys lecture.

PM me if you want skooled.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic