Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

sust350??

G

guinessforstrength

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Anyone heard of sustenon350 from DNA? The source has always been good just was wondering if anyone ever heard anything good or bad or tried it, it comes in 10m vial, not amps. Thanks bros

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
You have used this source/lab before? Are you on TRT? I ask simply because any type of a "Sust" blend I usually reccommend for TRT otherwise I really feel you are paying more money for this blend and you don't really see any better gains than you do from a Test Cyp or Test Enanth. Just my opinion bro....

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
I havent used that lab before. I stick to OBS HG sust. I like it for a 6 wk kickstart doing 1ml every mwf and then switch over the E after the 6wks. I can take advantage of the short esters while the long ones are building up and not have any lag time when I switch to e. It works well for me.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I must admit, I have used 500 mg/wk Sust to "kickstart" the first 5 weeks....I really just use Test Prop, and an oral for that these days...much cheaper! What is the mg per ester for a 350mg blend?

I havent used that lab before. I stick to OBS HG sust. I like it for a 6 wk kickstart doing 1ml every mwf and then switch over the E after the 6wks. I can take advantage of the short esters while the long ones are building up and not have any lag time when I switch to e. It works well for me.

G

guinessforstrength

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Ya I've used the source before, just not that lab. It doesn't say the mgs per esters, ill have to email them and ask. It just says blend of prop,phenylp,iso,decanoate. I'm not on TRT, but I have got omnedren from them that was good, bit painful the next few days though. But the Cyp is much cheaper, good advice ill get that instead and maybe some ds or Abombs

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Ive heard their sust is painful... Get the cyp instead...

Mad_Scientist_666

Mad_Scientist_666

Nov 9, 2010
I did not think it was possible to fit that much test into 1cc of oil.... must be a super high ba content, or they are misrepresenting the actual dosage

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
It's def possible. I've heard of sust 500 b4.

Slic.

Mad_Scientist_666

Mad_Scientist_666

Nov 9, 2010
Ive also "heard of" women who are actually honest, too! The question is, has anyone seen (or more to the point) used and/or tested such a product? At 500 mg/ml one could achieve good results on only 1cc per week! Nice thought... but there is something called physics that dictates how much steroid can be disolved in 1 ml of oil.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
So tell us, how much gear have you successfully made? And no, it's not physics. It's called chemistry. You should try it sometime.

Slic.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Sust 350 or higher is a unique product. Many of the comments on this thread are somewhat correct in their assumptions. Its very rare for a powder supplier to market powder with the correct mg's of esters to come up with a sust 350 final product. So what is really going on here you may ask? Well it could be a few things. 1, the powder is purchased at the standard combination (final product at 250mg per ml) and an extra 100mg of some other test ester is added to the mix, possibly test prop since its the cheapest of the test powders. That combo alone would result in some discomfort when injecting. The other option is the label says Sust 350, yet inside its just standard 250mg sust. The source could be trying to market a new product only to take market share away from another source. Either way the moral of the story here is your simply going to pay more for a more painful shot. I suggest to stick with what works (250mg sust) and will not cause discomfort when injecting no matter which lab you follow.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic