Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Sus300 problems

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I am hoping to get some additional ideas as to why I might be having a hard time with sus300.
I have +10 years of exp with AS and have tested the majority of the compounds. This is actually why i settled on sus(250) previously, it was easy on my system and very little sides as well as PIP.

I took a year off (fertility reasons) and now i'm trying to get back on however, I am having major PIP and reaction to the sus 300. Of course, different brand and a slightly different mix to account for the 50mg dosage.
The last time I had these type of reactions I switched labels for better quality however, the current label is well trusted for the quality so I am hoping to see if there could be other factors contributing to this.

Can the body start to reject something that it was perfectly fine with due to a year off?
Tried both 23 and 25g to inject in case it was causing problems (I've never had issues with sus and 25g)
Tried running it under hot water for 10 seconds before injection (helped a little i think)
Tried multiple different injection sites, same results

End up with a huge bump and a 3 inch circle around injection site that is hot and expanded. Its not an infection, just a reaction.

Any thoughts would be really appreciated.
Tnx

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Maybe a reaction to the carrier oil? Could you be injecting to quickly causing the body to create the reaction. Perhaps to many shots in the same area over a period of time? Just spitballing here...

Personally, I've been lucky in that I've never dealt with PIP not matte what I've run and I've stuck myself just about everywhere ie. pecs, delt, tri's, glutes, etc. The only place I don't like to pin is quads, calves, and biceps.

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
Thanks BrotherIron, normally for a 1cc shot I'll take about 20-30 seconds to inject. I normally try and mix it with others (tren) to dilute to help with pip...
I don't think its from the many shots because the Tren is just fine

I could do the whole more tren / lower test but that's never worked for me so id much rather run the 450/150

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
If this reaction isn't location exclusive (I.E. if it's only happening in 1 quad or something could be different issue)

It's likely 1 of 2 things.

1) tainted gear. Meaning a bacteria or other contaminant may be in the oil. You can bake the gear to try to fix this.

2) the carrier oil and you don't get along. This is my best guess. There is this new oil being widely used by ugl' s lately that holds much higher mg per ml or more compounds per solution. It would stand to reason sust would be a prim candidate to use thus oil. People call it knot oil unofficially because it's know for the very issue your describing. Supposedly once your body gets used to the oil it stops , but IMO fucky that.

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
Thanks Gms585. It sure as hell has not been fun waiting for my body to get use to it ... i may need to scrap the sus/tren cycle and make it a cyp/tren cycle instead.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I've used sust for yrs with no problems and then about a yr ago boom, major pip. Cyp is the only test Ester I get no pip with anymore :(

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
My .02 it may be the carrier oil or too much BA? I've had a few scenarios where PIP was an issue (winny and tren were some of the worst) - even had it with test-e a few years back until I found out others had the same issue with this particular label.

Are you locked on Sust? I don't have any issues with enan or cyp these days and I'm on a cruise, pinning about 4-5x/month.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
If this reaction isn't location exclusive (I.E. if it's only happening in 1 quad or something could be different issue)

It's likely 1 of 2 things.

1) tainted gear. Meaning a bacteria or other contaminant may be in the oil. You can bake the gear to try to fix this.

2) the carrier oil and you don't get along. This is my best guess. There is this new oil being widely used by ugl' s lately that holds much higher mg per ml or more compounds per solution. It would stand to reason sust would be a prim candidate to use thus oil. People call it knot oil unofficially because it's know for the very issue your describing. Supposedly once your body gets used to the oil it stops , but IMO fucky that.

There is absolutely no reason for a lab to use "knot oil" or what its really called "MCT oil"....Sust is not that difficult to hold even at higher than normal concentrations. Sust is simply 4 esters put together in a solution. Labs can use any 4 esters and may not be the same 4 esters other labs would use. So if u take Sust from Lab A and then Sust from Lab B the ester formulation may be different. I took Sust for a month many years ago and had major knotting, later I figured out it was 2 of the esters that caused the knotting. I was able to take the esters separately to figure out which ones were responsible.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
There is absolutely no reason for a lab to use "knot oil" or what its really called "MCT oil"....Sust is not that difficult to hold even at higher than normal concentrations. Sust is simply 4 esters put together in a solution. Labs can use any 4 esters and may not be the same 4 esters other labs would use. So if u take Sust from Lab A and then Sust from Lab B the ester formulation may be different. I took Sust for a month many years ago and had major knotting, later I figured out it was 2 of the esters that caused the knotting. I was able to take the esters separately to figure out which ones were responsible.

I totally agree. However, that doesn't mean it's not happening. Lot's of crazy shit going on these days in the UGL world.
He eluded to the esters being similar or the same as before and only mg difference. Could just be one or two esters bothering him.

Thanks Gms585. It sure as hell has not been fun waiting for my body to get use to it ... i may need to scrap the sus/tren cycle and make it a cyp/tren cycle instead.

If your not adapting dump it. I rarely ever use blends anymore. I just self mix and match. More ML less PIP if spread out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic