Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Surprise B-Day Party

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
It has been brought to my attention that there will be a surprise party for me this Saturday.

My question is..how can I turn this around on everybody? Only the leaker knows that I know. Ideas??

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
Changed my mind. I'm not going to be a dick. Family and friends put time and planning into this and I dont want to ruin it for them.

I'm still having fun messing with their heads. Everyone has a reason to get me out of the house and I have every excuse not to leave or I say that I might be going out of town.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
hell yeah ---family n friends mean a lot bro

soak it in

really soak it in ---means ur doing something right in life

congrats

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
If there is one thing I've learned its that I have spent too much time seeking retribution and mever enough just trying to enjoy my friends and family. It's really painful the older I get. Enjoy your family brother and have a great bday.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Just bring the love, dude.

I was surprised for my 50th this year. It was great. I suspected something because everyone was downplaying my birthday leading up to it.

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
If you going to turn the tables on your family, do it in a subtle yet hilarious way!

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Enjoy it!

shit..it'd be a surprise if I even got any party.

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
The party was great. They asked me if I had any idea. I said nooo, 3 people trying to get me to go out to eat and my Son wanting to go to the gym with me all at the same time didnt raise any red flags lol.

Needless to say the party ended at about 4:30am

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
The party was great. They asked me if I had any idea. I said nooo, 3 people trying to get me to go out to eat and my Son wanting to go to the gym with me all at the same time didnt raise any red flags lol.

Needless to say the party ended at about 4:30am
Awesome brother, glad you enjoyed it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic