bsimon7074
What's New?

Supposedly Big Ramy's cycle

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
2s1ru2x.jpg

This is the amount of Steroids YOU would have to take if you wanted to look as massive as Big Ramy . Its not how much he takes .. Its just called "the Big Ramy cycle"
He just takes 600mg test and 400 Deca + 30 dbol

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I think in general ppl want it to be massive amounts of drugs because they want to think thats the only thing keeping them from being a pro. In reality most of the top guys would be bigger and better built natty than all the hardcore juicers on the boards. Its called genetics. I went to school with guys who were built better than 90% on the people I seen on the forums and he never touched steroids. Hell he hardly even worked out. Now just imagine him eating properly and taking just 500mg per week of test.

M

Mijeyzway

Jul 12, 2013
In reality pros do take juice, GH and Insulin, it's part of the game so to speak. And yes Genetics is the difference maker for sure. Insulin changed the sport forever. I do agree that all things being equal, meaning access and a steady supply of the right pharma supps, genes is the biggest difference amongst the best and the rest of the pack. Ramy has it all.... Question is for how long will guys that push that hard be around?? No one really knows. Insulin and GH combo have been around only since the early 90's

MARTY313

MARTY313

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2012
I've seen some cycles for big ass pro's. They take a ton of shit and it switches up a lot. And I couldn't imagine injecting that much a day. I get tired of doin a couple inj's EOD after a couple weeks. Lol. Let alone 3,4,5 times a day

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
People are more stupid than I thought if they believe that is an actual cycle. Come on ppl. For ****s sake 300mg drol and 100mg dbol per day? He would die of god damn liver failure in less than a week. Please use some common sense.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I think in general ppl want it to be massive amounts of drugs because they want to think thats the only thing keeping them from being a pro. In reality most of the top guys would be bigger and better built natty than all the hardcore juicers on the boards. Its called genetics. I went to school with guys who were built better than 90% on the people I seen on the forums and he never touched steroids. Hell he hardly even worked out. Now just imagine him eating properly and taking just 500mg per week of test.

I guess but I've seen some huge guys come off and they turn into stick figures. So imo. It's all juice slin and gh for some.I think a lot of these guys just tolerate the sides better than others.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I've seen some cycles for big ass pro's. They take a ton of shit and it switches up a lot. And I couldn't imagine injecting that much a day. I get tired of doin a couple inj's EOD after a couple weeks. Lol. Let alone 3,4,5 times a day

You and me both my friend. I'm a couple weeks into a blend dreading pinning already. Love the results but they come with a price.

Seeker

Seeker

Dec 30, 2011
This cycle is impossible...and flat out dangerous to some newb with a dream and money to spend thinking to do this. It's no surprise that the sport changed in the 90's when HGH was introduced, then came slin. yes cycles today are much more heavier today then they were prior to the 90's but again, That's because of the synergistic capabilities that GH, combined with slin, and AAS are able to produce together. But even this cycle is fuking ridiculous.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
This cycle is impossible...and flat out dangerous to some newb with a dream and money to spend thinking to do this. It's no surprise that the sport changed in the 90's when HGH was introduced, then came slin. yes cycles today are much more heavier today then they were prior to the 90's but again, That's because of the synergistic capabilities that GH, combined with slin, and AAS are able to produce together. But even this cycle is fuking ridiculous.

Exactly! But I guarantee you someone rich little retard out there somewhere is trying it right now.

MARTY313

MARTY313

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2012
I would love to see some rich little noob try this.. Lol. Need to find a test subject. I'm curious as hell to see how this would effect a person. The amount of orals would probably shut his liver down in a week.

AlphApex

AlphApex

Jul 26, 2016
HCG is missing and there are no measurements to the mg's to mils. A pro wouldn't inject this volume of oil but would rather get a thicker blend, like a 500 mg per ml Test E.

STEAK HELMET

STEAK HELMET

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2010
All that shit and 2.5mgs of letrozole a day.....that's like throwing a firecracker at a tank.

110% a crock of SH*T

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic