Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Supposedly Big Ramy's cycle

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
Ive seen hgh as high as 18iu's a day.. but 36?
the rest of those numbers would reek havoc on anyone's system..
calling bull on this one

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I just found out what Phil Heath took for this year's Olympia

Test enanthate: 14 grams/wk
Test no ester: 2g/day
Tren ace: 20 grams / day
Deca: 37 grams / week
Halo: 500mg /day
Drol: 700 mg / day
Insulin: 50iu every 20 minutes
GH: 126iu kit of seros with each slin inject
Creatine Monohydrate: 100g /day
Nitroglycerine tabs: 40 per hour
Fetus suspension in oil (for the stem cells): 10 cc prior to bed

That's way more than Ramy. Probably why he won and Ramy didn't

D

Dropitpj

Jul 12, 2015
Nope, definitely fake. 5g of test then 3G is this and 3G of that?.. Nah, this was made up by someone who doesn't even use gear lol some 16 yr old probably. But all Srs, EQ is amazing.. pumped all day lol

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Its funny. When someone like Lee says some pros don't take much ppl call BS. When someone says they take a shit ton ppl call BS...lol I know guys on the boards who have taken 8 grams of test in a week. Mugzy knows who I'm talking about.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
That's insane!! It'd be nice to know the real stuff, I feel like it's usually either way lowballed or way overkill like this one

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Took this from another forum.

Bostin "Been getting alot of people emailing me this.... asking if this is really what Big Ramy is taking for his 2015 offseason cycle... obviously this kind of info would never be disclosed BUT whoever made this up probably isnt to to far off..... i know personally from a inside source how much top pros in the late 90s were using n it blew my mind(found it out abt a year ago)... in this cycle the GH is crucial... if u ask yourself how can these top pros travel every weekend eat shitty good n continue to grow and stay lean high doses of pharm gh is ur ****in answer... as of now im taking 20 iu of Chinese generic on top of my peptides and i cant tell the biggest difference in the world with my body composition... post show im going to finally invest in some high quality pharm gh just for a few months to compare strength to the kefei blue tops im using... and ill keep everyone updated.. even tho these are my last shows i will continue to do what i love n educate others... just taking less of a aggressive approach... 2.5 weeks out im already sick of all my steroid shots n gh before every meal injections.... to be the best of the best competitive bodybuilding is truly a disgusting hobby.. and very expensive with no real return... and guys im not saying all pros take these insane amounts.. i know a few pros that i personally run way more then.. but to be 340 lbs lean at like 5'8 the guy is def pushing the doses..."

2s1ru2x.jpg

Seems like the body wouldn't be able to absorb all that. Your blood would get pretty toxic trying to processes it. Shit, I would love to have two weeks of that cycle. It would last me two months! lol

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
5 grams of test from what I have been told by a Pro is a moderate amount. 10 grams seems to be the bulking upper level for the big boys. The D-bol is probably 300+mg per day
I'm sure ramy is doing more than even this chart is showing and a few things that are not on the list, like insulin for one thing.
If your thinking this is a ridiculous amount of gear...well that's why Ramy looks the way he does and you look the way you do.

Last edited:
Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
5 grams of test from what I have been told by a Pro is a moderate amount. 10 grams seems to be the bulking upper level for the big boys. The D-bol is probably 300+mg per day
I'm sure ramy is doing more than even this chart is showing and a few things that are not on the list, like insulin for one thing.

5 grams??? Where the hell do they inject all that stuff?

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
let's not forget the fact that just because the label says 250mg per ml that's not what you're getting:
Milligrams are estimated by amount of active hormone per 100mg of hormone and ester.
The longer acting esters yield less active hormone. so going by the following chart 5 grams of Test E is actually 3,500mg per week not to mention a big chunk of that is not free test that can be used by the body...now that doesn't seem like that much after all.

Boldenone base: 100mg
Boldenone acetate: 83mg
Boldenone Propionate: 80mg
Boldenone Cypionate: 69mg
Boldenone Undecylenate: 61mg

Clostebol Base: 100mg
Clostebol Acetate: 84mg
Clostebol Enanthate: 72mg

Drostanolone Base: 100mg
Drostanolone Propionate: 80mg
Drostanolone Enanthate: 71mg

Methenolone Base: 100mg