Latest Member
Majora7
What's New?

Support belts

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I have decided I'm going to get myself a belt. Since I like the Schiek straps, I have these ones Schiek - 1000-DLS I know your thinking a dowel. I forgot mine one day and borrowed some like these and really like the way they worked so I got a pair.

So I was considering this belt by them Schiek - 2004 Belts they have another one that has a 6” back support. The other thing is I’m not what size I should get. My waist at the moment is 35” There medium belt is for waist size 31-36 and there large is for waist size 35-41. I plan on losing a couple more inch on my waist, maybe meduim...I'm just not sure never really used a belt before. I do have a leather type belt, however I fell it's uncomfortable so I never used it.

They also have a one that reinforced Schiek - 3004 Belts

Anyone have any suggestion?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Get the medium and suck it in there!

Wraps look like my Versa-Grips.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
If you are gonna lose wt. go with the smaller size. I went with a large when my waist was similar to yours and by contest time I had excess belt hitting my shoulders when squatting.

Hawk

G

GORILLA29

Nov 29, 2010
I probably have the cheapest "golds gym" belt, but it fits so well now, i dont really want to break in a new one.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I probably have the cheapest "golds gym" belt, but it fits so well now, i dont really want to break in a new one.
Yep that my other belt. Did not like how it fit. It would dig into my lower back. It's about 10 years old but only been used a 1/2 dozen times...

Number LL

Number LL

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2010
I have been using one of the Schiek belts for a while now. It looks kind of candyass but I like it. What I like the most is that you can adjust it for a perfect fit instead of picking a hole either too tight or too loose.

BTW, I only use it on my heaviest set so I get some work on my core strength while warming up.