Rolanalon
What's New?

Supplementation advice/pointers

jhc005

jhc005

Muscle Princess
Sep 14, 2013
Good afternoon you guys.
im trying to bulk up some muscle before I have to start cutting for summer.
I’m just coming back from a surgery so I have some catching up to do. I’ve been off and on for about 8 years now.
I’m 41. 155 lbs at the moment.
I do have a testosterone only pellet. I had low labs 66 in January. I have no plans on getting the pellet again anytime soon. I gain to my belly fat/bloat with it.
the pellet is 160 mg let’s off 3 daily. I hope I’m saying that correctly.
I’m taking 5 mg of anavar in the morning and 5 mg in the evening.
25 mg of primobolan every 7 days. Should I drop the primo or the anavar till this pellet wears off?

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hi there ! Sorry you had surgery, but sounds like you are back at it lol. You back 100% now?

If you want to gain some muscle before you cut, how is your diet? Be sure you are also getting in the needed protein, etc to help your body grow. Hope your sleep is good too.
How is your training regimen too?
I don't see any need to drop primo or var until pellet wears off, but that's just me.

jhc005

jhc005

Muscle Princess
Sep 14, 2013
Hi there ! Sorry you had surgery, but sounds like you are back at it lol. You back 100% now?

If you want to gain some muscle before you cut, how is your diet? Be sure you are also getting in the needed protein, etc to help your body grow. Hope your sleep is good too.
How is your training regimen too?
I don't see any need to drop primo or var until pellet wears off, but that's just me.
Thank you for the response!
Diet is good. I need to up my protein I’m only getting 80-90 grams of protein in. I have gastritis, Gerd, IBSC, lots of food sensitivities.
I have a very slow moving digestive system. Even with pro and Prebiotics I have a hard time digesting food. It’s been trial and error on what my stomach can handle.
this has been the case ever since I had Covid a year and a half ago. It destroyed my digestive track with inflammation.
sleep is good. I I get in between 7 1/2 to 8 hours a night. I don’t miss my sleep.
I train 4-7 nights a week. I stretch/walk/box jumps 3 days a week on my lunch hour.

jhc005

jhc005

Muscle Princess
Sep 14, 2013
I’m not great on the macros in figuring out from my body type what I need. Especially with all my workarounds with my food sensitivities. I’m thinking about having someone do that for me for a few months before summer. The only education I have about macros and dieting is just what I’ve googled from the Internet. Back when I competed I had somebody do it for me. But not looking to diet down that extreme.
I ended up in adrenal failure after all, is said, and done with competing.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Have you ever had an MRT panel done for your food sensitivities? It's different than the mainstream tests like Everly (IgE/IgG). If you can budget for it (and you haven't already isolated and figured all of them out), I'd highly recommend it. It'll give you true sensitivities instead of basically telling you what you just ate (IgE). Only other way is the painfully slow isolation diet. Once I got my report back and modified my diet around the results, I stopped getting bloated... and then my gut finally started healing. I'm regular with no more less-than-desirable movements. TMI, but having a bidet became damn near a necessity. Now when I go out for my once-a-week indulgence, even with alcohol, I don't get bloated and can spring back pretty quickly. I've actually built up a little resilience at this point. It was awful for years, and beyond the gut issues is all of the overwhelming amounts of systemic inflammation that comes with it. I felt like a rusted piece of metal just crouching down to pick something up for the longest time that I had gotten used to it. Not an issue anymore. Pretty remarkable the things to which we adapt and just start ignoring.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
What does your training look like? Assuming your profile pic is of you and recent, you have a pretty solid foundation. I would say if you're not big into macro counting (neither am I) you would probably get the results you're looking for with a slight increase in your protein intake and adjusting the volume of your workouts. On a weird note, I used to own a house with that exact bathroom

jhc005

jhc005

Muscle Princess
Sep 14, 2013
Have you ever had an MRT panel done for your food sensitivities? It's different than the mainstream tests like Everly (IgE/IgG). If you can budget for it (and you haven't already isolated and figured all of them out), I'd highly recommend it. It'll give you true sensitivities instead of basically telling you what you just ate (IgE). Only other way is the painfully slow isolation diet. Once I got my report back and modified my diet around the results, I stopped getting bloated... and then my gut finally started healing. I'm regular with no more less-than-desirable movements. TMI, but having a bidet became damn near a necessity. Now when I go out for my once-a-week indulgence, even with alcohol, I don't get bloated and can spring back pretty quickly. I've actually built up a little resilience at this point. It was awful for years, and beyond the gut issues is all of the overwhelming amounts of systemic inflammation that comes with it. I felt like a rusted piece of metal just crouching down to pick something up for the longest time that I had gotten used to it. Not an issue anymore. Pretty remarkable the things to which we adapt and just start ignoring.
I have. I used check my body health. It was pretty spot on. It checks over 900 foods/vitamins/herbs/metals. The only think that came up was chicken as a high red sensitivity. Which I don’t feel like it’s right. I cut it completely for 3 months. I started adding it back I. Slowly. But, I’m consuming a lot less now. I don’t drink much. Maybe 2 a month. If that. More so in the summer months. I take magnesium to help with the constipation issue. You are so right the gut issues are so overwhelming.

jhc005

jhc005

Muscle Princess
Sep 14, 2013
What does your training look like? Assuming your profile pic is of you and recent, you have a pretty solid foundation. I would say if you're not big into macro counting (neither am I) you would probably get the results you're looking for with a slight increase in your protein intake and adjusting the volume of your workouts. On a weird note, I used to own a house with that exact bathroom
The pic is almost two years old.
I was down for 2 months from surgery. I’m just as of last week getting back to heavier work outs. 2 Squat/leg day (I back up to 250 lbs for 5 on squats) 1 back day, 1 arms day, 1 should day, 1 deadlifts hammies day (which I’m slowly adding weight. The surgery I had I’m to nervous to pull a lot yet)
1 glutes/abs/cardio.
plus, I do lunges, box jumps, walking, ect on my lunch hour.
lol my system is just so un regular.

jhc005

jhc005

Muscle Princess
Sep 14, 2013
The pic is almost two years old.
I was down for 2 months from surgery. I’m just as of last week getting back to heavier work outs. 2 Squat/leg day (I back up to 250 lbs for 5 on squats) 1 back day, 1 arms day, 1 should day, 1 deadlifts hammies day (which I’m slowly adding weight. The surgery I had I’m to nervous to pull a lot yet)
1 glutes/abs/cardio.
plus, I do lunges, box jumps, walking, ect on my lunch hour.
lol my system is just so un regular. These pics are from this last week.

Attachments

• 8850B58F-CAC1-4CF9-9FA2-439D1C103A8D.jpeg
    8850B58F-CAC1-4CF9-9FA2-439D1C103A8D.jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 69
  • E87843ED-45E2-45B8-AD93-E62AB281D996.jpeg
    E87843ED-45E2-45B8-AD93-E62AB281D996.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 65
W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Is the pellet T only? One of my BCA survivors just had her labs done 4 weeks post pellet. Her's is 240 mg T, with anastrozole (for the BCA not by choice) and finasteride. The FIN was added bc of some hair shedding, since adding the FIN there is hair regrowth in the temporal area where it was thinning, but it could just be the hair growth cycle that happen to coincide. Her total T was 609, E2 < 5. She feels great, strength at PR levels and solid physique. The FIN however killed her libido, saves money on batteries I suppose. Only time I heard of bloating from T pellets is when they have E2 added.

jhc005

jhc005

Muscle Princess
Sep 14, 2013
Is the pellet T only? One of my BCA survivors just had her labs done 4 weeks post pellet. Her's is 240 mg T, with anastrozole (for the BCA not by choice) and finasteride. The FIN was added bc of some hair shedding, since adding the FIN there is hair regrowth in the temporal area where it was thinning, but it could just be the hair growth cycle that happen to coincide. Her total T was 609, E2 < 5. She feels great, strength at PR levels and solid physique. The FIN however killed her libido, saves money on batteries I suppose. Only time I heard of bloating from T pellets is when they have E2 added.
Yeah, they are T only. I have progesterone pills 100 mg. But, no estrogen. Wow that’s high! They tested mine after they have even had to give me a T boost at times. I haven’t heard for the FIN. Lol I don’t need my libido killed. The anavar or primobolan neither bloat me.
It’s been YEARS and YEARS ago when I took straight T shots. I’m thinking it bloated me. But, my diet wasn’t good back then either.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic