Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

supplement quetions

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Looking for thoughts on mk677 and clen for female bikini prep. She doesn't take anything. Crushes workouts and meal plans. Has done 2 shows and is trying for her pro card.

Was thinking of having her try mk677 now and then clen 4 weeks out. Obviously if she's getting striated lean we'd look to dropping clen/adjusting diet...not wanting to be striated in bikini and if so, extremely subtle.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Var will solidify her gains. simple, no need for clen if shes already lean. imho

she doesn't want to use var...was thinking clen to get her to the lean stage quicker.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
MK677 will cause water retention and is a nono for prep. I always had clients drop it at least 3wks out.

Clen will help but bikini look is far from “shredded” she needs lean and full look. Anavar or Primo are much better suited for this purpose.

If the drugs are not her thing, carb loading 12-24hrs out (after depleting) is the best way to get a similar effect.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I have a couple of female and male friends that compete in various divisions, and I’ve seen them at every stage up to and after competing. I’ve always thought they looked best, from a health and fitness perspective, the first week after a competition.

So what Mike says about depleting and then carb loading a few days prior, makes sense to me from a joe-schmoe point of view, for bikini.

Best of luck, and pictures won’t hurt!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic