Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Supplement Overdosing

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Yes,U can have too much of a good thing..Many supplements companies will design stacks for customers that will include 2 of these pills.2 scoops of this power and more.Add these to your regular diet and the vitamins you should be taking outside of BB purposes,such as multi-vitamin,vitamins e,c,and b as well as EFAs essential fatty acids and youre suddenly looking at a situation where you are taking 10 to 20 pills per day......Your liver has to process these chemicals,just as it would have to metabolize any harsh anabolics you would take ed.This means your body may be working as hard processing supposedly safe supplements as it would with hash anabolic mix.I would advise by avoid taking 1 to 2 new supplements at a time...If you think steroids are hash on your liver well add all your supplements together and think about what your liver is going threw....Talk about toxic build - up...Something to think about........And also to mention if your taking meds on top of that shit.Some people can go there whole life without any liver problems and some do...Its a matter of how lucky u are...Because when it comes down to it..the liver takes a beatten....So remember anytime u add more supplements to your diet ..ask yourself is it worth it or should u add more stuff that claims its good for your body but yet at the same time fucks your liver up...?You know how i feel.Give me more supplements....dw

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
People dont read the labels, just the ads... And recommendations vary so much from what the retards at the FDA say to what an experienced lifter might advocate, no wonder its confusing to many people...

victorrichards

victorrichards

Nov 26, 2010
I try to avoid huge amounts of tablets when I am on a cycle,basically for the same reason you mentioned "that your body and liver have to process all that shit" Last cycle I took some dam D bol that made me feel tired as hell.I kept second guessing myself and finally figured out what it was.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
overdosing of supps as well as nsaids cause more organ problems than oral gear ever did

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I try and get all of my "supplements" from whole food sources. EFAs from fish, nuts, fatty vegetable or liquids derived from such; Antioxidants from high ORAC value fruits and their juices; whole food multis, etc etc. I don't believe in all the synthetic vitamins, anioxidants and other shit getting shoved down consumer's throats by supplement companies. Vitamin deficiencies in Americans at large can be attributed to the increased consumption of processed and reconstituted food items and a lack of natural substance in our diets. Ask your parents if they had multi-vitamins groing up. I would wager that they answer,"No." I believe a healthy diet negates the need for all the extra junk on pharmacy shelves these days.
Just my perspective......take it or leave it; not up for debate.

MAYO

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I try and get all of my "supplements" from whole food sources. EFAs from fish, nuts, fatty vegetable or liquids derived from such; Antioxidants from high ORAC value fruits and their juices; whole food multis, etc etc. I don't believe in all the synthetic vitamins, anioxidants and other shit getting shoved down consumer's throats by supplement companies. Vitamin deficiencies in Americans at large can be attributed to the increased consumption of processed and reconstituted food items and a lack of natural substance in our diets. Ask your parents if they had multi-vitamins groing up. I would wager that they answer,"No." I believe a healthy diet negates the need for all the extra junk on pharmacy shelves these days.
Just my perspective......take it or leave it; not up for debate.

MAYO

lol not for debate..i like that bro...i know how u feel..its my way or the highway.....dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
overdosing of supps as well as nsaids cause more organ problems than oral gear ever did

very ture but when u add both together...pop goes the wissle..dw

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
The funny thing is when the sup companies jumped all over oral methylation for almost every concievable supplement...talk about double duty for the liver...and the public was none the wiser.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Like the post Mayo, I agree, not into popping a pill for what I can get naturally by eating.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
Like the post Mayo, I agree, not into popping a pill for what I can get naturally by eating.

and I think that when you get it by eating the over all benefits are much greater

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
^^Plus you get to EAT! Which makes me very happy, lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic