Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Superdrol vs Dbol

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
This has become a redundant discussion. If you google superdrol, these questions have been answered and were about 8 years ago, shortly after it was introduced onto the market by Anabolic Xtreme.

Yes, superdrol is an orally available form of masteron, no it doesn't act anything like it's parent hormone. Yes, boldenone was created to attempt a less liver toxic dbol...no they do not produce the same effects(and if you do even more googling you will find that boldenone is not as kind on the organs as people generally give credit to injectables...to assume that because a compound is injectable that it's so much safer is stupidity).

As far as which to use? Stack them, problem solved completely. They both have their merits.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
It seems that if you used an AI with dbol you would get the quality of the superdrol. Does anyone know what the half-life is of superdrol. I know I'm thinking of splitting my dbol dose into 2xday one in the morning and the other before workout because sometimes I workout later at night. So instead of 40mg ED maybe 25mg 2x day WO days and 40mg off days.

-or-

40mg ED and 25mg preWO.

Last edited:
F

flex22

May 3, 2012
dbol is muchhhh better IMO. If u love feeling good, havin energy throughpout day and motivated go wit dbol. Gains r greatttt
If u llike feeling like shit, lethargic, and always tired and only be good for that 1hr in the gym go wit the s-drol.
Choice for me is pretty easy

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic