Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Superdrol vs Dbol

G

GrassFed

Sep 18, 2010
Ran both, I prefer dbol by a mile, superdrol didn't really give me much size, just vascularity and dryness and I lost libido at end of cycle.

dbol lots of weight and water, feel great, high libido, less harsh on liver, cholesterol etc. can be run for longer.

but that's just my experience.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Superdrol reacts more like abombs with my body chemistry....just sayin. But...I gotta go Dbol.

Last edited:
Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Superdrol hands down... With that being said I'd rather take dbol, superdrol makes me feel like trash.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
ROFL pissing yellow foam out of ur ass? I took 8 weeks of superdrol, 4 weeks 20mg a day and 4 weeks 30mg a day and i pissed clear out of my dick, so if hes pissin yellow foam out his ass hes doing more than just SD lol.

I know, right? Is he an alien or something....yellow ass piss is something that may give me nightmares tonight!!

DMX Superdrol post here.

S

Steve Armstrong

Sep 16, 2010
Took superdrol for about 5-6 days recently. I was on a low cals. It really dried me up a lot. If you don't get enough carbs it kind of acts like a high powered masteron. If I would of continued with it I'm sure I would of seen some nice mass gains. My other gear came in the mail though. Just not that comfortable running sd. I like to drink on the weekends.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
SD is a gate way drug IMO..Yeah, I ran it before I had access to real aas. Knowing what I know now I would never run it again. Yeah, its strong shit but I'll take Dbol anyday. If you like and want to use it, enjoy...

D

dbolben

Mar 21, 2013
Superdrol gives me similar gains to dbol, without the water. No sides really from either.

mountain monster

mountain monster

Dec 16, 2011
I agree the results were better for me with superdrol than dbol,but as stated already my energy levels dropped through the floor! dbol doesn't have that affect on me. I ran superdrol @ 40mg/day for 5 weeks with great gains though. Dbol @ 50mgs/day with similar gains but not quite as lean.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I've run superdrol four or five times and for different reasons. It seems to add nice dry mass on a bulk and it cuts pretty well too. Strength gains are a given on any superdrol cycle. I hve never run dbol... can you believe that? Maybe next bulk... Anyway superdrol is basically methyl masterone so results should be similar to masterone with oral type speed and halflife. I always get back pumps and shin splints on superdrol.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
So are any of you guys running test with SD cycles. Don't get me started on oral only cycles.....lol

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
As I understand it Superdrol is a 17aa version of Masteron-Drostanolone as were Dbol is a 17aa version of Equipose-Boldenone.

Have to look into that. Dbol and eq are nothing alike...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic