Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Superdrol vs Dbol

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I see a lot of different compunds mentioned. I have access to all of these pharmaceutical grade and was wondering how they compare on strength, sides, net gains, ect.:

M1T (heard was like dbol on steroids, but huge sides and aromatization)
Phera (my favorite nonaromatizing DMT that frees test, feels like Halotestin and Dbol to me)
EPI (heard was antiestrogenic and not so harsh)
Sdrol (wondering how it compares to the others)
MHN (heard was not harsh and like Var or Winny)
MDIEN (nonaromatizing and liked preworkout, felt like tren)

I also have access to these which I know nothing about:

19-norandrosta-4-9,diene-3,17-dione (unmethylated tren)
4-chloro-17a-methyl-1,4,diene-3,17-diol (halo)
17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17-diol (M14-ADD)
STANO (unmethylated Winny)
4-chloro-17a-methyl-andros-4-ene-3b, 17b-diol (MAG35)

I also have access to some anti-estrogens and wondering how they compare to the research compounds normally used:
1,4,6,androstatrien-3,17-dione (ATD)
6-Bromo-androstane-3-17-Dione (6 Bromo)

Last edited:
barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I see a lot of different compunds mentioned. I have access to all of these pharmaceutical grade and was wondering how they compare on strength, sides, net gains, ect.:

M1T (heard was like dbol on steroids, but huge sides and aromatization)
Phera (my favorite nonaromatizing DMT that frees test, feels like Halotestin and Dbol to me)
EPI (heard was antiestrogenic and not so harsh)
Sdrol (wondering how it compares to the others)
MHN (heard was not harsh and like Var or Winny)
MDIEN (nonaromatizing and liked preworkout, felt like tren)

I also have access to these which I know nothing about:

19-norandrosta-4-9,diene-3,17-dione (unmethylated tren)
4-chloro-17a-methyl-1,4,diene-3,17-diol (halo)
17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17-diol (M14-ADD)
STANO (unmethylated Winny)

4-chloro-17a-methyl-andros-4-ene-3b, 17b-diol (MAG35)

I also have access to some anti-estrogens and wondering how they compare to the research compounds normally used:
1,4,6,androstatrien-3,17-dione (ATD)
6-Bromo-androstane-3-17-Dione (6 Bromo)

Phera never did much but put bloat weight on me
Epi is a staple of mine for the last month precontest, very good at hardening and drying out
Superdrol I love, more than probably any other anabolic(including tren) Superdrol never ever fails me.
M1,4ADD is fairly interchangeable with dbol, it is the ph to it so duh!
Stano I liked actually, dosed it at 250mg and it was just like winny
ATD(specifically for me Inhibit-E) is a great AI, I've used it over and over when applicable

My .02 cents

SoldierBull

SoldierBull

Aug 2, 2012
Bout to give superdrol a shot next month then i will try to revert back to this post to give my opinion.

And it has been more then a year and a half since any foreign substance has been into my body... no aas whatsoever since i damn near cut my arm off at work.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Not a fan of SD or other designer aas. I don't know if it was SD or what but My younger Brother, hard headed, was literally pissin yellow foam out his ass. I finally got him to lay off the orals for a bit and he cleared up. I would much rather stick with Dbo or Abombs,
jus me

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
M1T was my Favorite, but SD takes a close 2nd. Halo, Tren and others never really gave the results. ATD like Inhibit-E was great. I could pulse cycle it with Zero Sides and get a solid 4-5 pounds over a 3 weeks. I only used ATD once in a PCT mix and had Sides from it. But when pulsed it worked wonders.

Last edited:
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I was my strongest on superdrol, but dbol is safer..

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
superdrol was nuts, pumps and strength were out of this world..

dbol was cleaner and i didnt feel like shit on dbol..

imagine just 7 years ago you could go to a supplement shop and buy superdrol like it was milk.. thats crazy, i know so many bros who would drink on that shit because they thought it was just a reg supplement like creatine.. luckily nobody hurt themselves.

Smarter choice, DBOL

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
wtf???????

LOL!! Guess I shoulda explained more. He went nuts on a all oral binge while in The ShittyEast. I told him with dehydration 140 degree heat, an all the other stuff he was gonna kill himself. He ended up crashin and was in trouble physically. Lucky they don't really care about aas, unless you're a total dumbass about it

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
ROFL pissing yellow foam out of ur ass? I took 8 weeks of superdrol, 4 weeks 20mg a day and 4 weeks 30mg a day and i pissed clear out of my dick, so if hes pissin yellow foam out his ass hes doing more than just SD lol.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
^^^Oh Yea, way too much^^^ Pins are a problem for them and being youner and rockheaded ended him up in PAIN..

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
^^^Oh Yea, way too much^^^ Pins are a problem for them and being youner and rockheaded ended him up in PAIN..

im 22 man and i play it smart, if i take orals i supplement it with alot of fish oils garlic vinegar and drink a fuck load of water, to keep my cholesterol in checl.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic