Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Superdrol vs Dbol

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
i didnt find superdol that great but then again i was stacking like 5 deiff anabolics with it during that time....so ,i couldnt tell the diff...The only way to really test it would be runing it alone....i have a bottle laying around for one day and i plan on trying it alone next time around....dw

Was alright but didn't seem to get the kick out of it everyone talks about.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Was alright but didn't seem to get the kick out of it everyone talks about.

I see u guys talking about getting emotional on it lol, Gotta run some test with it. I did 30mg Superdrol with 600mg of test a week, LOVED the results. I got to 210 solid lbs with a 32.5 inch waist, 20 inch arms with a pump. The results were just stupid insane.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Realy didn't get emotional, just more temper . Or is that more emotional? lol

what I call good superdrol and the right forumula (not an S clone) yea alot have good results with it.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Mdrol= superdrol clone however it acts completely different.... Weird.

R

ronnie123

May 13, 2012
I have 10grams of superdrol powder is it okay to take 60mg a day in raw powder or do I need to cut it with something?
I sent an email to the place I bought it from and all they sent back was LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY.
serms-peptides told me if if i wasnt a researcher not to buy from them anymore. so im asking if anyone knows what is the best mg for raw superdrol powder use?

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
I have 10grams of superdrol powder is it okay to take 60mg a day in raw powder or do I need to cut it with something?
I sent an email to the place I bought it from and all they sent back was LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY.
serms-peptides told me if if i wasnt a researcher not to buy from them anymore. so im asking if anyone knows what is the best mg for raw superdrol powder use?

I would edit your post and remove the company. Yes, it's for research purposes and that's why they sell it. It is illegal to sell/buy those products for human consumption. Anyhow, 10mg is 10mg. You could cut it with a pound of corn starch if you wanted but you'd still be taking 10mg. It's easier to cap the powder or making it into a liquid oral because most people don't have a scale that is accurate enough....you can search and find out how to do this.

Btw, 60mg is a really high dose. I'd recommend you go do some more research.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
20mg is plenty, if you do appreciate your liver go ahead with the 60mg....

Take 1.2 grams of powder, put into a bottle. Add 59 ml's of oil or everclear. Shake and now you have 60 doses at 20mg per ml

B

bigdave1967

Nov 18, 2011
Used a product called Tri-Methyl Xtreme, which was Superdrol stacked with two other pro-hormones. Made me sick to my stomach to the point of puking! However, strength in the gym was like I was on the real deal, which I have plenty of experience with for comparison, and despite vomiting plenty I gained weight.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
The only designer steroid I swear by is Phera, for some reason that shit works better than a halotestin/dbol stack before the gym for me. I would get retard strength with it on cycle. I had some left over and ran it solo and just wasn't the same. It was like it freed up all the test I was injecting at once and I was doing a gram a week.

Yup, next cycle kicking off with M1T and Sdrol.

Last edited:
muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
I have tried the popular ones . Sd is like mast to me with bad sides and mass gain but stronger than fuck . messes with my blood sugar levels and jacks up bp . Dbol is best all around not as strong immediately. Abombs are insane I have to take before bed but shape changes aftet discontinuation mildly . epistane is great for hardness and vascularity and boosts my libido that and sd are real deal

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic