Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Superdrol and keto

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
K. This is a question about an upcoming cycle. I'm in keto right now for I'm guessing 6-8 weeks full blown keto (less than 20 g carbs). If I am comfortable with my weight loss I will gradually increase carbs to 100g max. From what I am gathering superdrol thrives off carbs. Would you all recommend waiting till I'm carb maxed before using it. I will already be running test, Eq. Just don't want to waste a liver toxic oral for no reason.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
For me, superdrol is one of those compounds I would not run unless I planned on getting on stage. The juice is not worth the squeeze. I would probably run halo before I ran superdrol.

However, to answer your question I would not run any toxic orals while on keto. My liver enzymes and kidneys are already being taxed during keto.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
For me, superdrol is one of those compounds I would not run unless I planned on getting on stage. The juice is not worth the squeeze. I would probably run halo before I ran superdrol.

However, to answer your question I would not run any toxic orals while on keto. My liver enzymes and kidneys are already being taxed during keto.
That's good enough for me buddy. Thank you.

L

Ladysman1989

Feb 22, 2020

I agree with GF

I’ll give you a tip most ppl don’t know about.
If you want the cleanest liver and kidneys around, take these compounds while on cycle and once you get off cycle run it another 8 weeks

Choline 3,000mg daily
Inositol 3,000mg daily
Injectable Glutithione 400mg per week

If you do this, you will save your life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic